Pics of the Stang......Enjoy - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

hey thanks. i dig your ride also. like i said and will always say "White Mustangs are the prettiest cars on concrete"

i wonder how i can post clips or videos. some guy wanted to know how my stang' sounds with the straight flowing pipes going into the magnapacks. i have lots of clips but just dont know how i can put them in my gallery.

ROUSH Stage 1 package, ROUSH Carbon fiber IUP, UPR 2005 Round A/C Knob Kit, Clear Front Turn Signal Assembly, Clear Rear Bumper Side Marker Light, Steeda V6 Steel Strut Tower Brace, MMR V6 Rear Coil Over Kit, Limo tints, 2005 Mustang Billet Door Pins, Ford Racing mats.

Just Installed>>> MAC Ceramic Longtubes with MAC Prochamber
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
S197 Member

Hey if you are looking for good mustang mechanics and people who know what they are doing on them you should come up here.. Chambersburg PA.. all you see are mustangs lol... it's about an hour and a half from where you live.. if you want some names or anything of people who do good work let me know..

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

yea definitely...i'm planning on doing grars and posi trac in the next month...got any good shops for that???

ROUSH Stage 1 package, ROUSH Carbon fiber IUP, UPR 2005 Round A/C Knob Kit, Clear Front Turn Signal Assembly, Clear Rear Bumper Side Marker Light, Steeda V6 Steel Strut Tower Brace, MMR V6 Rear Coil Over Kit, Limo tints, 2005 Mustang Billet Door Pins, Ford Racing mats.

Just Installed>>> MAC Ceramic Longtubes with MAC Prochamber
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page