2006 Mustang Braided Engine Hoses. Any suggestions? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
dly
Apprentice

Also forgot to tell everybody if you see a list of Hose sizes it is different from 05-06 to a 07. They moved one of the Raditaor Hoses for the 07. Also you will see the hose sizes as AN-18 or AN-8. These are the old Army/Navy sizes.

dly 07 GT/CS

I got all mine from amstreetrod.com - ask for Jay

Here's the list:

Perform-O-Flex:

# 24 - One hose 12" Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit (05/06 only)

Auto-Flex:

# 28 - One hose 16 1/2" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit (05/06 only)

# 7 - One hose 22" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit (Depends onthe CAI you have)
- One hose 20" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit
- One hose 15" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit
- One hose 10" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit

# 5 - One hose 12" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit
# 11 - One hose 9" - Blue Anodized Fittings - Econ-O-Fit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangMe View Post
Scramblr
Can you give me a ballpark on how much it will cost to do all of the engine bay hoses with the fittings like you did? Not using the covers but the actual braided hoses.
I paid ~$150. I looked real quick at Summit and the prices were lower on a couple of things, so it may be worth looking there as well if they have all the parts.

12.4 @ 111mph

Saleen S/C, Thump Tensioner, BGG 8 Rib, Kooks, Stingers, Gords, 4.10, Spec 3+, Pro 5.0, GT500 FPs, GT500 T/B, Ultralite Springs, DSpecs, Prothane Mounts, BMR - Adj. Panhard Bar, LCAs, LCA Relo Brackets, Adj. UCA, Rear Sway, Sway Delete/Rad Support
PONY Member
S197 Member

Thanks, I appreciate the input. Your engine bays look great with the new hoses. I can't wait to do mine.

2007 GT Coupe, Auto, Black, Dark Charc. Leather Interior
332 rwhp
307 torque
Mods: Exterior:18x9 front 18x10 rear DD Chrome Bullitt, Nitto 555's, GT/CS side scoops, CDC Classic Chin, Clear Side Markers Exhaust: Pypes LT Headers, Hi-Flow Cats, H pipe and Violators Engine: C&L Street (Chromed) w/ Brenspeed tunes, Chrome Valve Covers, MWG painted radiator cover and extensions, Custom polished/engraved strut tower covers, Chrome fuse box cover, billett fluid caps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page