2005 Mustang GT, Finally Got A New Roush Front Fascia Installed! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member

That's sweet!!!! I want one too, but I want the Cervini Grille to eliminate the GT fogs. I keep hoping someone will just come by and knock my bumper off so I won't have a choice but to get the Roush. Looks good on a 'real' car and not some show/project car. Great job!!!!

2005 Sonic Blue GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05LegendLime View Post
Hey MEH362,
I am days away from ordering mine. I have a couple of questions...
Who did you order yours through?
Does the wrap around part of the fascia stick out much farther than the stock one? Since I'm not going with the complete Roush kit..I did not know if the stock side rocker covers would look incorrect and not line up w/ the Roush design.
I was going to order the fascia straight from the Roush website. But I noticed that they have a listing of their approved Distributors. So I checked my local area and found one in Allen, Texas. Surprisingly, they had one in stock, so I was able to purchase it and avoid the $100+ freight charge.

As far as how the fascia installs. It's exceptionally easy and everything fit up together nice. It sticks out about 3-4 inches further than the factory piece. You have to match drill a couple of holes to mate up the extension piece between the bottom of the fascia and the air dam.

The elctrical harness was pretty much plug & play. Figuring out what end went where was the only hard part. Since that part was conveniently left out of the instruction manual

Last edited by MEH362; 04-03-2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: typo
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEH362 View Post
The guy who did the body work said that it's possible to modify the wiring harness so that you can get all three lights on at the same time. I'll probably make that mod later.
Did he say what needs to be done to make that mod?
I just got mine in and am going to wire it all before it goes to the shop to minimize costs.
I definetly want the option for all the lights. I know I could cut and splice, but it is a pretty impressive harness kit and would like to utilize it as much as possible.

S197 Member

i got the same front, i thought it looked good untill i got new larger rims. go for rims dude.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page