Pictures of my lowered 2005 Mustang GT - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007 Thread Starter
rcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvandermey View Post
From one owner of a black GT to another...very nice shine. I am impressed. You are hired to put a shine like that on my ride....ya think?...lol
Come on out, you make the drive an I will wash and wax your car.:hihi:
Probably could get Mrs. Rick to make you lunch too.

As soon as the sun shines here I will get pics up. Supposed to snow again here on thurs. Jeeezz???!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT 4 MT View Post
I get the first picture,but someone wanna enlighten me (no pun intended...) on the shot of the inside of the trunk with the lid closed????
No, can't you see? That's what the inside of the tires look like, after they got mounted on the rims. LOL!

Sweet pics; people can say what they want about black showing dirt... nothing's as shiny as black!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	neighbors tree.JPG
Views:	490
Size:	969.2 KB
ID:	26194  

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
I have been told that when my car is washed it looks like the color is liquid oil....it is that shinny.

After many years in the miliary, where I can put a mirror spit shine on my boots, just imagine what my car looks like when I am done washing, polishing and cleaning it.

GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to A7X1031
Thumbs up

Let me add my name to the list of peple drooling over your car!!! IMO black on black GTs are the best looking stangs when they are all waxed and shined. I use decent stuff on my car, I usually put on Meguires tech wax...Do you have a link to the site of the stuff you use? Is it the same as using a buffer or is it a different tecnique? I usually get an almost mirror finish on the redfire with a deep red color, but I wanna be able to see a "mirror-like" reflection like you guys who posted pics have on your cars! Gotta give up the secret .

-A7X-
~Stang Syndicate Boston~ *2006 Torch Red GT* 10/10/07
Performance: Borla FRPP Stingers w/ True Dual Midpipes, Magnaflow High Flow Cats, JLT CAI, Bama 93 Race Tune, Ford Racing 4.10 Gears, Nitto 555 Extremes.
Visual: Black AVS Tail Light Trim, Honeycomb Tail Light Vinyl, Black Racing stripes, 35% Window Tint, Trunk Blackout Panel, Billet Antenna Delete, Mirror Covers, 17" Konig "Further" Rims, Quarter Window Louvers, 20% Tinted Head Light/Turn Signal, Boss C-Stripes, CS/GT C-Scoops.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007 Thread Starter
rcm

http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog....1004&SKU=11119

Thanks and Try this. My wife got me this for christmas.
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
No, can't you see? That's what the inside of the tires look like, after they got mounted on the rims. LOL!

Sweet pics; people can say what they want about black showing dirt... nothing's as shiny as black!
Always been a favorite of mine....the 'vert is my fourth black vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	overcast 019.jpg
Views:	49434
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	26203  

Last edited by GT 4 MT; 04-10-2007 at 04:30 PM. Reason: typo
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
Exactly!

There is no better looking color than black when it's clean. It may be a bit harder to keep looking clean, but the finished product is too good to pass up.

And I love those black rims, rcm. I've been thinking of getting those exact ones for a little while. I still can't make up my mind whether to keep the chrome or get the black...
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007 Thread Starter
rcm

I'm big on all black myself. If you saw the pics, I have an 06 Montego that is black and then I had the trim blacked out.

The Mustang will get that treatment soon.
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcm View Post
A little lower and shiny-er, look close.

Love those wheels! Very nice. What do you have wrapped around them?

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007 Thread Starter
rcm

Sumitomo in 18's. They came as a package with the wheels.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcm View Post
A little lower and shiny-er, look close.
Sweet ride!

You're only 35 miles away!

Are there any "cruise nights" up here?

New to the VT/NH scene.

Moved up from MA last year.

SOHC

President: Roamin' Ponies Mustang Club
Club Website:
2006 Vista Blue Mustang V6 Automatic w/3.31 gears
Current mileage: 175,000 miles
Pypes True Duals with "X" pipe & Street Pro Mufflers
GT Rear Bumper & Pony Spinners
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to ArtDisco Send a message via Yahoo to ArtDisco
VERY NICE!!!

I have the same rims with the same center caps, but mine is red, can't beat all black!
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007 Thread Starter
rcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCman View Post
Sweet ride!

You're only 35 miles away!

Are there any "cruise nights" up here?

New to the VT/NH scene.

Moved up from MA last year.

SOHC
There is the NH Mustang Club. Good group but, they are based out of Nashua area so, most of the events are in that direction. 45 mins south of me. Might want to check around the Burlington area.
They do have a cuople of good shows down this way that are great. I did not look to see if you were north or east of me so...

Here's thier site

http://www.nhmustangclub.com/

Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page