Did you get rear floormats?? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to MrKABC
Why bother? Even my 2 year old doesn't have enough leg room back there...

2005 Mustang GT 5spd Premium Convertible
Performance Mods:
C&L Trueflow CAI and Bamachips XCal2 91 Torque, Flowmaster ATs, Steeda UDPs, FRPP STB, MGW shifter.
Other Mods:
Ford OEM HID headlights, Raxiom Gen5 LED Tail Lights, NAV unit, LED Fog Lights, GT500 spoiler, GT/CS scoops, CDC Chin Spoiler & Detail Corral, Gentex compass/temp/Homelink, Webelectric Pony Corral, Clear switchback LED turn signals, MRT Hood Struts, Smoked LED 3rd Brake Light, interior bling parts.
Future Mods:
I'm good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

S197 Member

The rear seat that can't be used has to be part of the retro thing. I bought a 68 coupe around 1995. The front seats were in shreads and the rear seat was original and in excellent condition. Guess because nobody ever used it.

S197 Member

I didn't even notice until about 3 months after i got my car when i was talking to somebody and they were lik you dont have rear mats factory and i swore i did and turns out i dont.

S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKABC View Post
Why bother? Even my 2 year old doesn't have enough leg room back there...
Come on my 6 foot friends sit back their all the time

not saying they like it but they do.
PONY Member
S197 Member

I don't think they made the rear seats for anyone over the age of 4. No one will ever sit in mine.

:hihi: 2007 VISTA BLUE GT! Only Mod so far is the 14" shorty antenna and a billet plug with GT on it for the dash power plug.. No Engine Mods 'cause I like the car fine the way it is and making it faster is only gonna get me in trouble.
:hihi: :hihi: :shiny:
MACH I Member
S197 Member

I get back there to clean the windows. The seats are super comfortable! But only with the front seats all the way forward. I almost don't want to get back out of them. Especially in the Winter and the sun is shining in the greenhouse, back there. Ahhhhhh. It's like sitting in a solar sauna.

Obviously, if you don't have the rear floormats, you got the performance, rear floormat-delete option [$0]. Like my Spoiler Delete [$0].

Saves weight to improve acceleration. People are having that installed now. I can do it for you, aftermarket, for $300, if your car did come with the rear floormats and you want them removed.

When I'm done, it'll look like it came from the factory that way.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page