Does liquid car wax ever go bad? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
Why do you even need wax ? Considering your screen name can't you just lay your hands on your car and say "SHINE"
Kinda shattered the "All Knowing" thing too...

SOHC

President: Roamin' Ponies Mustang Club
Club Website:
2006 Vista Blue Mustang V6 Automatic w/3.31 gears
Current mileage: 175,000 miles
Pypes True Duals with "X" pipe & Street Pro Mufflers
GT Rear Bumper & Pony Spinners
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Why do you even need wax ? Considering your screen name can't you just lay your hands on your car and say "SHINE"
Yes. But how does that help the rest of us? He is not the God of car wax. That's a different guy. I call him "Zaino".

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinjected View Post
I think I had some of that 2001 wax before.....might have been back in 2001, it came in a lime green bottle I think.
"Fluorescent chartreuse" barely describes it, but yes, you have an excellent remembery

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007 Thread Starter
God
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCman View Post
Kinda shattered the "All Knowing" thing too...

SOHC

Oh, I feel a smiting coming on.

I shall teach you the meaing of the word PWN3D.

Creator of the Universe, all things great and small and you.

Do unto others as you would have me do unto you.
Apprentice

God,

I'm a big Mothers fan... easiest stuff I've used is their FX SynWax, but depending on the car I use their PowerPolish/PowerWax combo or Carnauba Cleaner Wax.

The only Turtle Wax products I've used in recent years have been the Ice Liquid Polish and Liquid Clay Bar, and they didn't do much for me -- but they have a good following on cars with new paint.

As for your Finish 2001, seems since it's not the turn of the century any longer, they changed the name to F21... http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,3

Saleen Show 2013 - Saturday, September 14
More info at saleenshow.com

I get my show car detailed at:
Classy Cars Detailing in Huntington Beach - classycarsdetailing.com
Apprentice
5.0L Member

i used a bottle of wax after it froze what it did was balled up in the buffing pad and with the high speed buffer burned throw the clear on the car. if you dont burn though the clear the wax does not stay on the car very long i had to rewax the car after a month after i did it pissed me off not to mention i had to have clear shot on where i *ucked it up at. hope this is the answer you are looking for.
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch View Post
Obviously a false God.

and definately not a good UID to use, including signature.

To few to mention, actually to lazy to
01 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Silver (His Daily)
05 Mustang V6 Coupe, 5 sp - Redfire (Her Toy)
06 Pontiac Solstice Vert 5 sp - White His Roadster
07 Mustang GT Vert, 5 sp - Redfire His Toy
09 Hyundai Santa Fe - White Metallic (Her Daily)
11 Chevy Silverado 5.3L ExtCab-Light Gray (His)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page