Spring is here and the mods have started - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Spring is here and the mods have started

Well, Looks like spring may now be here and I have started the Mods thanks to you guys on here I no longer can wait for my warranty to run out.Two weeks ago I installed C&L cai from brenspeed with 93 tune the car is awsome feels like a whole different car makes me wonder why I waited so long to do this should have listen to you guys sooner. anyone thinking about cai and tune, don't wait any longer.DO IT NOW BEST MONEY SPENT ON THE CAR SO FAR.
I spent last weekend detailing inside and out 8 hours and the car looks great. Tomorrow it goes to the shop and my MGW shifter will be installed. I feel like a kid at christmas waiting for my car to get back and take it for a run. I'd like to thank all you guys for the valuble information you post it helped me make a informed discision on what to purchase for my baby thanks to you all

06 mustang gt 5 spd manual redfire/Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 # 372 /Tillman 93 tune/450 rwhp 435 rwt/GT 500 fuel system/high flow cats X pipe / chrome bullitt wheels / 10inch nitto 555/ MGW shifter /SLP Loudmouth/ sequential turn signals/J&M lca/ painted agent 47 mirrors and Zanio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007
GT Member
S197 Member

CAI and tune. Two thumbs up.

2010 Shelby GT500 Coupe
Grabber Blue w/white stripes, HID's, FRPP Suspension, Borla Stingers.
2014 GT Convertible
5.0, Auto, Prem, Gotta Have It Green, Cloth top, 20"Bullits, Magnaflow Street axlebacks
SOLD-(July 2 2009)2006 Mustang GT,FRPP/Whipple HO Supercharger, Satin Silver, 5spd manual, 3.55's and much more.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Congrats... Good luck stopping at the shifter

1965 Mustang Coupe

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007
GT Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Haha, no kiddin... I think I'm addicted... thank the Lord that performance parts are not as numerous for the v6 cars than the GTs or I would run myself into debt.

*1998 Ford Contour SVT* EH 2.5L Duratec v6
Stock as can be, just trying to reverse the damage the previous owner caused.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page