2006 Mustang GT for $22k... Good Or Bad Deal? - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008 Thread Starter
S197 Member

2006 Mustang GT for $22k... Good Or Bad Deal?

did i get goood deal on my stang i bout it for 22k it had 3,547 exact miles and its a 2006 now i put 3000 miles on it i haas 6k miles now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008
GT Member
S197 Member

Dosent seem to bad of a deal I see used ones in nj still going for like 25ooo I bought mine brand new and paid 28000 loaded. Your car is really nice too and you saved a couple of thousand dollars congrats.

2007 grabber orange mustang gt prem 5 speed automatic, interior upgrade package, sirus satelite radio, slp loudmouths, , 14 inch shorty antenna, 18x9 afs machined black mach1 wheels, cdc classic chin spoiler, saleen heritage rear spoiler. Agent 47 retro mirriors, bmr strut tower brace, jagger brothers splash guards. Custom painted stripes , kooks 1 5/8 long tube headers, kooks catted h pipe, steeda delete plates, c&l racer intake.

Last edited by angelo07stang; 01-03-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: added more
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008 Thread Starter
S197 Member

thank u man i relly like yours man love the paint

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoyRacer View Post
thank u man i relly like yours man love the paint
Thanks you picked an awsome website to join the people on hear are all very friendly and have a lot of knowledge about mustangs. Just make sure you be careful driving your car I read you are 16 and dad pays insurence so dont speed because if you get a ticket your dads insurence goes up and speed kills. Just make sure you take time to get to know the car and how she handles. Once you get a good feel for her then let her rip but be responsible and careful at the same time.

2007 grabber orange mustang gt prem 5 speed automatic, interior upgrade package, sirus satelite radio, slp loudmouths, , 14 inch shorty antenna, 18x9 afs machined black mach1 wheels, cdc classic chin spoiler, saleen heritage rear spoiler. Agent 47 retro mirriors, bmr strut tower brace, jagger brothers splash guards. Custom painted stripes , kooks 1 5/8 long tube headers, kooks catted h pipe, steeda delete plates, c&l racer intake.
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo07stang View Post
Thanks you picked an awsome website to join the people on hear are all very friendly and have a lot of knowledge about mustangs. Just make sure you be careful driving your car I read you are 16 and dad pays insurence so dont speed because if you get a ticket your dads insurence goes up and speed kills. Just make sure you take time to get to know the car and how she handles. Once you get a good feel for her then let her rip but be responsible and careful at the same time.
thanks man i love the website evey one is freindly and helps out with what ever question the best they can and im tryn to keep my speed low as possible i havent got polled over yet been a good 1 month this car but i still dont push it bcuz i dont wanna reck somthin i pay for
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008
BOSS Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

thats cool you saved your hard earned cash for your GT! not many kids out there today can say that! congrats and welcome to AFM! you got a good deal on you Stang.

Saleen S/C 3.2 pulley. Chris Rose tune.

Hot Rod cams, GT500 pumps, CHE goodies on the rear, 4.10's, KOOKS/ O/R X pipe with PYPES Violators, Spydershaft, TCI 3500 stall, PA deep tranny pan. Meziere w/p,M&H 325/45/17 DRs.
S/[email protected]/[email protected]
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMach View Post
thats cool you saved your hard earned cash for your GT! not many kids out there today can say that! congrats and welcome to AFM! you got a good deal on you Stang.
3 years of bussin tables for the stang and it was worth it i love the car and the site
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008 Thread Starter
S197 Member

and i searched around and 22k was the cheapest with low miles my parts sales man told me i got lucky
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to A7X1031
Quote:
3 years of bussin tables for the stang and it was worth it i love the car and the site
Its great to see a young kid working hard for something he wants. I did the same thing. Just goes to show you if you work hard enough you can get whatever you want.

-A7X-
~Stang Syndicate Boston~ *2006 Torch Red GT* 10/10/07
Performance: Borla FRPP Stingers w/ True Dual Midpipes, Magnaflow High Flow Cats, JLT CAI, Bama 93 Race Tune, Ford Racing 4.10 Gears, Nitto 555 Extremes.
Visual: Black AVS Tail Light Trim, Honeycomb Tail Light Vinyl, Black Racing stripes, 35% Window Tint, Trunk Blackout Panel, Billet Antenna Delete, Mirror Covers, 17" Konig "Further" Rims, Quarter Window Louvers, 20% Tinted Head Light/Turn Signal, Boss C-Stripes, CS/GT C-Scoops.
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008 Thread Starter
S197 Member

yea thanks now im keeping my grades good so i can keep my deal with my dad so he keeps payn insurance if i get bad grades i got pay for it
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
That's a nice price... You did good.

1965 Mustang Coupe
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
yea thanks now im keeping my grades good so i can keep my deal with my dad so he keeps payn insurance if i get bad grades i got pay for it

Nice to see a father raised his kid right! Congrats on the car!

2007 Grabber Orange GT Premium, 5 sp Manual,CDC Sequentials, 18 inch Polished wheels, Corsa Xtremes,FRPP Suspension,BMR Adj. PHB and Brace,Hurst Comp. Plus Billet STS, Steeda UDP's, JLT CAI
GT Member
S197 Member

Congrats. That was a great deal.You'll love it.

2006 Gt Premium coupe,automatic,white with red Shelby stripes,18 in.wheels,seq lites,plem. cover,Rouse hood scoop and flowmasters,Steeda strut brace,Steeda polished stainless fuse and radiator covers,rear camera(Boyo tag cam)thru Crimestopper rear mirror.Ford molded mud flaps,Silverhorse polished billet fuel door,and chrome console trim.Headlight Splitters.American Muscle Raxiom 2010 taillights.
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
Hey man, its nice to see another kid who bought his own GT. I myself bought my own GT at the age of 19. I worked for 2 years, part of it in a warehouse breaking my back, the other part at an airport fueling aircraft and coming home stinking of gas. However, my mustang was worth it

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

S197 Member

and with owning the car for less than a week, he has been caught, at 16 years old, racing and receives a ticklet for 147 miles an hour. Sorry, no kudos from here for this kid.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page