Driver Side Window Problem - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 07MUSTANG4.0

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Driver Side Window Problem

So on my 07 Mustang the Driver Side Window is a little out of whack. Since the window is suppose to roll down a little when you open the door and then roll back up when you close it mine for some reason rolls up even when the door is still open. Most of the time it happens within a second of opening the door it will roll up when it's still open. And the rest of the time it takes a few seconds then it rolls up also when the door is still open. My passenger side is perfectly fine though and works properly. Rolls down when and open and stays down until I close the door than it goes up. Can anyone help??? It's been a week and it's driving me crazy. I tried the recalibration both with the fuse and the battery but still nothing. Anyone have a similar problem???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

I had a similar issue on my last Mustang (was an 06) - but I did a reset with something about the key/pressing up/down and holding it or something... I do NOT remember anything with the battery. I think it's also in the owners manual...

From another forum, I found the following...
Mike B

Try the window motor calibration procedure.
With key on hold button down and for two seconds after window goes down. Then roll up while holding button in up position for two seconds after window is up. This will re-calibrate them, if done correctly.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017 Thread Starter
Rookie

Hey Mike B yeah I've tried that recalibration procedure too but still nothing for me. I don't know what else. That was one of the first things I've tried actually lol. Thanks though!
Skeet6 likes this.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017
GT Member

This appears to be a duplicate post, or thread.

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...w-problem.html

They should be combined, as each has it's attempts at answers.

Last edited by s197gt; 01-14-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page