Tillman Speed or Bama? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06fordboy View Post
I apologize to Tillman Speed. I was in no way disrespecting you or your product. I was voicing an opinion. I did this because I did a lot of research and Doug at Bama chips came up the most, with the most good things said about him and his product. Yeah sure you can't please everyone all the time. And you're right, you know your stuff and Doug knows his. SO again you're right , EITHER !!
We're all good... you don't have to apologize! I wasn't pointing out any posts in specific. I was just saying either! LOL

Chris

Tillman Speed Inc.
Custom Tuning | In-House Dynojet 224xLC
3344 Market Street Suite C Aston, PA 19014
Sales: (610)497-5776 or 497-3736
Out-of-State Sales: (610)497-3711
Service / Dyno: (610)497-9683
PREMIER DEALER: Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Systems - Kooks Custom Headers - Magnaflow Exhaust Systems - MORE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page