Front Bumper needed badly - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Front Bumper needed badly

Ok so im 22 and drive a 07 Mustang V6 and I'm new to these forums. So you already know my insurance is more than I can afford because of my age and I drive this Mustang that I love by the way. I was involved in a hit a run a couple days ago (the other driver ran a stop sign then preceded to drive off.. long story but i couldn't chash him down) and i damaged my front bumper. Its only the part below the headlight and nothing else. I need to find a front bumper pretty cheap since I can't turn this in to my insurance because my rates will sky rocket. Can someone give me any suggestions on where to find one? Maybe even already painted if possible but not at all required.. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

You could try looking through eBay, craigslist, or try Newtakeoff.com (newtakeoff.com sells gt take off stuff though). Those would probably be a good place to start. Other than that, maybe later on someone else will try and help out.

Every Mustang Has A Story

What's Yours?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I have a White 07 GT Bumper Cheap , its the shipping that is a killer Pm me if interested

2005 4.0 V6 Convertible automatic ,, Many upgrades

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009
PONY Member

bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe48 View Post
I have a White 07 GT Bumper Cheap , its the shipping that is a killer Pm me if interested
the shipping is high for big boxes when you use UPS or FEDX. I use
Greyhound Express (yes the bus people) to ship all my front spoiler kits. My box is nearly 77" long and cost about $70 to ship coast to coast....just FYI

and they are reasonable fast too...I just shipped one kit to from SCarolina to Washington and only took 4 days!!!

those interested on my USA made kits check out Pictures by hmartine - Photobucket
for customer rides. PM me if interested
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009 Thread Starter
Apprentice

yea i checked newtakeoff.com and it did say gt parts.. but it also said v6 mustang under other cars.. I guess I have to call and see if its the same on the v6 as it is the gt.. i dont need the grill or anything so hopefully it is..
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

The GT front bumper isnt the same as the V6 front bumper

Every Mustang Has A Story

What's Yours?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009
GT Member

The v6 bumper is different then the gt bumper. If you get a gt bumper you have to get the gt grill and fogs as well. You need a v6 bumper if you want to keep the current setup. What color is your car?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009
PONY Member

buy a GT takeoff, and then this (craigslist)
2005 and up ford mustang grille w/ fog lights

2005 Torch red, predator 93 octane, K&N filter, Pypes true duals, Eibach Pro-kit springs,4.10 posi 8.8 rear end. GT fanblades with Eagle F1's, GT500 rear bumper/spoiler/front splitter
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009

I have a HP White V6 Bumper that I want to get rid of. There are some minor scracthes and damage on the very bottome...not too noticable..email me at [email protected]. Willing to talk about a price, I just want to get rid of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page