2009 Mustang tail light blinkers - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009 Thread Starter
Rookie
S197 Member

2009 Mustang tail light blinkers

Does anyone know anything about the rear blinkers that mimic the 2010 's ? There are kits that you add on and was wondering if they have a boxthat gets in the way or are they just wires? thanks,, John

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009
PONY Member

They are just the sequentials, those are available from '99-present mustangs. It can be either had as plug and play or splicing the wires, your choice.

My Stable:
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Pony Package (Sally)
2009 Mercury Milan
1992 Mustang GT (auto)
1986 Ford Bronco XLT (Papa)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009
Apprentice

Sequentials....

I just added a set to my 05 and they were so simple just like they say " plug and play" I bought mine through GT- Concepts in alabama off E-Bay, 79.95 took about 20 min to install, and the look great.

HI-PO Xcharger (#76),Spec clutch, S.Demon coil, JBA hdrs, Mgna flow duals w/ Pypes X pipe, S.masters DS, che K mem with trq stabilizers, Che DS loop, Eibach Pro kit, 8.8 3.73, GT brakes, p.slot rotors, hawk hps pads, Roush strut brace, MSD wires, Moroso alum expan tank & p.steering resevoir, billet caps, MWG rad extention's, hurst shifter, Xenon frt Fascia, GT grill, GT rear bumper, Bullit wheels, c.fiber inter, alum pedals, PLX A/F Gauge, roush vent pod & hood scoop and custom paint.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009
Rookie

Make my own

I am making my own sequential circuit from a schematic posted earlier. I took the tail lights out and noticed that the inside light doesn't light for signaling, just braking. There is no wire to the second filament for signaling. I don't know how the plug n play or splice in kits light the inside lamp, must use the brake filament. The bulb holder doesn't have a wire to the signal filament for the inside bulb, so I drilled thru the sealed unit and soldered in a wire. I've spent about $25 for the parts and wire. So I've saved money and have the satisfaction of building it myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page