Ford Mustang Forum banner

2007 mustang need help

706 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  forracer526 
#1 ·
need to the forum thought i can get some help with a window problem im having i have a 07 mustang V6 my automatic window for the up on the passager window doesnt work and them one day to went to the driver and then switched back to the passager was hopeing to get some info or if somebody is have this problem i change the main driver window switch and that didnt work

#2 ·
need to the forum thought i can get some help with a window problem im having i have a 07 mustang V6 my automatic window for the up on the passager window doesnt work and them one day to went to the driver and then switched back to the passager was hopeing to get some info or if somebody is have this problem i change the main driver window switch and that didnt work
Are you saying you switched the passenger switch to the driver's side and it didn't help? Or vice versa? Does it not work from either window switch (driver or pass)? So its just the auto up, not up while being held. If you've already replaced the switch then it should have a relay that controls the auto feature. You could try to find that (prolly in the fuse panel) and see if it helps.

#3 ·
yea the auto up on the passager side window doesnt work... the bad think is there is no relay its in the door switch cause i tried looking for it and it doesnt show it so when i talk to the guy at ford he said that its built in the swtich which suck cause now i dont know where to look lol.. cause it work sometime and sometime it doesnt and then it switches to the driver side and then back to the passager lol..

#4 ·
Well there's only so many parts that could be wrong. Since it seems to be an intermittent problem, I'd make sure all the connectors are secure at all areas. If the relays are built into the switch then it almost has to be either the switch, the window motor, or a connection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.