2010 V6 convert to GT Grille and Fog light - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

2010 V6 convert to GT Grille and Fog light

I'm So sure that this has been asked and asked again. Theres just way to many threads to find the answer. What is the easliet way to put GT lights onto the V6? From my undertanding is that I will have to change out the bumper to a GT Is there any other way to to put fog lights into the grille?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Basically no, changing the Bumper is about the only way

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Siberexpress/Sterling/Stripes/af58edf0-2e2e-4ffe-a201-405b00a627bc_zpseb5ae052.jpg
2013 Performance Package V6
2013 F150 6.2L Boss
Yes it is a Boss
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-23-2011
PONY Member

Looks like there not making any GT replacement grills for the 2010 - 2012's yet. That's a shame. For the 2005 - 2009 V6 there are a number of options. They have Pony replacement GT style grills. There were threads on how to modify the V6 bumper and GT grill to make it work on the 2005 - 2009. You may want to search for a link like that to see if that can be done on your 2010.

K&N CAI, Diablo Pgmr, Pypes cat back X pipes w/GT mufflers, Rousch Extreme springs, Koni St.R Struts and Shocks, 2010 SVT 18X9 1/2 wheels with Hankock 255/45-18 tires. CDC Chin Spoiler, GT500 Rear spoiler, Eleanore grill, CDC Light Bar,Carbon Fiber dash inserts, 2011 GT Premium leather seats, , Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth and DVD, Upgraded 3 way speakers.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks i will look into it a little more... the 2010 has so little add on options.. I hope that changes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page