Ford Mustang Forum banner

Nokya Headlight Bulbs

890 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  stars 
#1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has ever heard or used the nokya arctic white headlight bulbs. I am thinking about buying them for my 05 v6 headlights. I have been looking for actual pictures or videos of them on a mustang and can't seem to find any. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on a good bright white headlight bulb. Thanks in advance:bigthumbsup

#2 ·
luminics and silverstars are both pretty good, i personally prefer the luminics for the price and look.

#3 ·
No specific experience with the Nokyas, but in general with incandescent bulbs the whiter the light the shorter the life span. The filaments on the whiter ones also tend to be more fragile mechanically. Heavy color tinting on the bulb tends to dim the total light output too (though it may look prettier). I put some Silverstars in mine a couple of years ago, they’re slightly better than stock. Offroad guys have complained that they’re prone to failure from heavy vibration, but since I don’t do heavy off road driving in my pony it hasn’t been an issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.