2005 passenger window not working at all - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-31-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie

2005 passenger window not working at all

My passenger window crapped out on my 2005 V6 stang. I rolled the window down halfway and 10 minutes after that I had no operation. Checked the main 30 amp fuse #5 and #7, the SJB #6 and the cube relay above but all are normal, checked with a multimeter and everything reads ok. Checked the voltage on the motor connector and im getting the correct voltage. Replaced the motor but before connecting everything back up I plugged the motor in and still no operation, swapped the motor again and put everything back together this time but still nothing. I went though the de-initailization and initialization procedure but the motor still will not move. Checked my owners manual for anything i could have missed but i havenít found anything.

Side note: When removing original motor and testing the operation I could hear the motor trying to do something, with the new motor I couldn't hear anything at all. Also checked the window switches and all are normal. I'm pretty stumped on this one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page