C&l cai - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015 Thread Starter
Apprentice

C&l cai

Thinking about upgrading to a C&L CAI .I have a bbk no tune intake now also a sct x3 with bama tunes has anyone have this combo have read good reviews about this .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jek57 View Post
Thinking about upgrading to a C&L CAI .I have a bbk no tune intake now also a sct x3 with bama tunes has anyone have this combo have read good reviews about this .
Hey Jek - Good question and I've had the pleasure of test fitting the C&L Cold Ait with 83mm MAF on our shop car as well as a couple of friends cars and I was really pleased with the overall fit and finish as well as the modest bump in performance it yielded!

If you're currently tuned you should definitely be in a Cold Air Intake that's to be used in conjunction with a tuner. I think you would definitely love it!

Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with or if you have any other questions, I'm always around to help!

Alex

Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Thanks for the reply want get to most out the tuner and i thought the c&l would do just that

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2015
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

I have that set up on my 2009 V6 and love it. You can feel and hear the difference.

93 Octane Bama Race Tune - C&L Cold Air Intake - Pypes True Dual Exaust - 3.73 gears - Detroit Trutrac Differential - Sequential Tail Lights - 35% Window Tint - Shorty antenna - Deep Dish Black Bullitt Rims w/Nitto 255/45/18 Tires, Raxiom Smoked Tail Lights...
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2017
Apprentice

Nice i have a 2009 v6 mustang with k&n cai, tbs, screamin demon coil pack, bama x3 tuner, mid x pipes pypes true dual exhaust system. I love my set up running a 91 octane tune definitely feels like a new car.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page