Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - I need help identifying a part.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-06-2010 Thread Starter
4.6L Member
S197 Member
Axeman's Avatar
Joined: May 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 31
I need help identifying a part.

I have a 2009 Mustang GT. Under the front end attached to the bottum bumper there is a plastic tray of some sort that goes under the engine, without this piece the car is extremely noisy driving down the road and the stock bumper rattles.

Does anyone know what that part is called? Mine was destroyed by some debree on the road and I need to replace it but I can't find out what the part is called.

Axeman is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome