Review of My Agency Power Catback Exhaust - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thumbs up Review of My Agency Power Catback Exhaust

I had an opportunity to work with Agency Power here in Gilbert to test out their 2011 Mustang GT Exhaust. I came from the sport compact cars so I already had some background information on them. They are kind of new to the domestic cars and were anxious to fit their newly designed system on my 2011 Brembo GT car.

Overall, this system is great. The 4 inch tips and 3 inch tubing really stands out. The sound is very aggressive and perfect for us V8 loving guys.

Inside the car, it is louder than stock but not so much so that it becomes annoying. I can easily hear my radio with only 3-4 "bars" of volume or talk to my passenger without issue.

Agency Power decided to go with a larger 3" piping to allow for the most flow. Since I plan on doing some kind of forced induction, this feature was a big plus. The seat of my pants feel is great. The throttle is crisp and acceleration is strong.

I have heard the Flowmasters and Borla systems in person and I think this Agency Power cat back system is better. I am truly happy with the exhaust in both fit/finish as well as sound.

I was talking to the owner of Agency Power and he informed me they are looking to sponsor some other 2011 Mustang GT's. I don't have all the details, but I can provide you with contact info if you are interested. The below photos are of my car with their system from their site.

EDIT: I will try to get some custom video this weekend on my Droid phone. Hopefully it will do the sound justice!

2011 Mustang GT - White - 3.73 Rear End - Brembo Brakes - Spoiler Delete and Stripe Delete -- Built 6/10 Picked Up July 24, 2010 | Mods: Agency Power Catback Exhaust, H&R Springs, Work Wheels Gnosis GS1 Brushed Center & Bronze Lip

1968 Mustang - 302 - C4 - Work in Progress

Last edited by cskelly; 01-07-2011 at 06:50 PM. Reason: More info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-08-2011
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Man thats a good looking set up glad you like it.

I'm really happy with my Magnaflow set up.You really want to hear that 5.0 roar,replace the stock cats with some Magnaflow HF cats and the sound is downright wicked.

theres something about these white 5.0's:smilie

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011 Thread Starter
Rookie

Are you running the Magnaflow exhaust with high flow cats? Or just their HF cat pipes? And yes, White is amazing. Just need to nail down some wheels for mine.

2011 Mustang GT - White - 3.73 Rear End - Brembo Brakes - Spoiler Delete and Stripe Delete -- Built 6/10 Picked Up July 24, 2010 | Mods: Agency Power Catback Exhaust, H&R Springs, Work Wheels Gnosis GS1 Brushed Center & Bronze Lip

1968 Mustang - 302 - C4 - Work in Progress
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page