Question for HP Junkies on 2011 GT... - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA_Mustang View Post
Yes, the owner of the dealership stands behind it as long as they service and I don't jack with it...like changing the pulley. Otherwise I would have never bought it.
that had better be one cool dealership.... ford does not warranty the 624 kit so i m not sure how the dealer would make it rt if you had an issue.

2007 ROUSH M90 Supercharged Mustang GT
2011 Vortech V-3 Si-Trim Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInNY View Post
Hi all, As my 2011 GT gets up in mileage, I am debating whether to bolt on a Procharger SC or Hellion Turbo, or go the full bolt on route. Either route, i will probably add Nitto NT05R's to the rear. I have read many threads on hp gains for individual bolt ons, but none that I have seen have this sort of combo. Thanks in advance!
all the bolt-on parts in the world would produce as much power as a SC or turbo and the parts and labor would cost you much much more.

2007 ROUSH M90 Supercharged Mustang GT
2011 Vortech V-3 Si-Trim Mustang GT
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWA_Mustang View Post
I would go with whipple if money allows. Fortunately I bought mine with it already installed. 624HP kit. Onestly though, I'm not sure a guy needs that much. Once I hit about 4k rpm's you better be ready... it leaves me kind of shakey after I hit it. It pulls as hard as my zx12r ninja. 1st and 2nd are essentially useless as is the bottom part of 3rd then it will finally start hooking up.
LOL 624HP and 3.73 gears? That seems like too much, to me.

PONY Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy_D View Post
Hi guys
I think that the sc react a bit faster than the turbo does, and yes you're the turbo is overall full efficient but when I hit the gas I want to go now)). but that's just me.
I agree... With the exhaust already tuned as mentioned in the earlier post, a Super Charger is the way to go. I do believe the fuel rails and injectors will have to be changed, in addition to some of the intake mods mentioned earlier. I Would love to see some dyno's and track times of this new Ford Coyote 5.0L 32V TiVCT with a performance exhaust and Super Charged. Woooh... I bet that baby would Howl!!!! :hihi:

2016 GT Premium Coupe|Equipment Group 401A|GT Performance Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2011 , bolt ons , horsepower , supercharger , turbo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page