Did this on Monday.
They are a lot louder than stock, I like them !
Highway cruise they're not loud at all, start up they are really loud, and quiet down at idle.
I tried moving the tips out/in and it seems to me the the tone gets lower when they are in, this is from in the car.
In a nutshell;
Get some lube for the hangers so that muffler rods will go in/out easier. I used Silicone spray, try not to use an oil that will deteriorate the rubber of the hangers.
Taking them off;
1. loosen the muffler clamp
2. pry the rear hanger off the muffler rod
3. seperate the muffler from the over axle pipe
4. push/wriggle the muffler off the forward hanger. this takes some effort.
Putting them on;
1. put the muffler on the forward hanger
2. put the muffler on the rear hanger
3. tighten the clamp most of the way but loose enough to adjust the muffler.
4. put the tip on and tightent it most of the way
5. adjust the muffler/tip in the opening to your liking and tighten the clamps
2011 GT, VMP Roush TVS, 10.80 @ 127mph
DynoSpeedRacing, Memphis TN