Near Future Roush Supercharger Owner! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

[QUOTE=Thewrench;2649024]Not to encourage anything, but a little birdie told me a pulley change doesn't require a tune update on Whipple or TVS.[/

Very cool

2011 GT/CS 6MT . 3.73 Gears . 2014 Front-End . Cervini Stalker Hood . Roush TVS Supercharger . Roush Gauge Pod . JLT Oil Separator . GT500 Axle Back Exhaust . Roush Shift Knob . Roush Side Splitters . Roush Hood Struts . CDC Grille . Auto Meter Phantom II Boost Gauge . GT500 Mud Guards . 20/50% Tint . GT500 Brembo Kit . Powerslot Rotors . Koni STR.T . FRPP-P Springs . Boyo Front/Rear Camera w/ 3.5 Display . Hardwired V1 Radar . Alpine Perfect Fit Navi . 19" Forgestar CF5's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangStNick View Post
I decided to go with the Magnsuon, Magna TVS 2300
Supercharger System in Satin Black Finish.
The unit is normally $6995.00, but my installer is doing the entire job for $7150.00 inc. custom dyno tune.
We are looking for some great numbers @ 7/8 lbs of boost, so I'm anxiously waiting for the exuiptment to arrive late next week and it to go on my baby.:laughlitt
That is awesome! Not too bad mine was just a few hundred more. Pretty much the same S/C from what I've read. Good luck with everything and make sure to post pictures after!

2011 GT/CS 6MT . 3.73 Gears . 2014 Front-End . Cervini Stalker Hood . Roush TVS Supercharger . Roush Gauge Pod . JLT Oil Separator . GT500 Axle Back Exhaust . Roush Shift Knob . Roush Side Splitters . Roush Hood Struts . CDC Grille . Auto Meter Phantom II Boost Gauge . GT500 Mud Guards . 20/50% Tint . GT500 Brembo Kit . Powerslot Rotors . Koni STR.T . FRPP-P Springs . Boyo Front/Rear Camera w/ 3.5 Display . Hardwired V1 Radar . Alpine Perfect Fit Navi . 19" Forgestar CF5's
MACH I Member
S197 Member

One thing that I was surprised while at Roush is that take all the new Eaton blowers and put them on a shelf before they change to the Roush housing. There must have been 100 sitting there but they actually mix and match parts - blue printing to get them right. Then they run them on the test fixture to 16K rpms for 10-30 secs with all kinds of sensors hooked up. Then they run it again at a more normal speed. Don't know what Eldebrok does but it would make sense. Wish I had taken pictures of that while there.
Dave

2015 Stage 3 Roush
'66' Ranchero w/almost done 302 T-5 swap
2000 4x4 Ranger
2003 4x2 Ranger
'69' Fairlane Cobra, 428 4-speed waiting for work

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
One thing that I was surprised while at Roush is that take all the new Eaton blowers and put them on a shelf before they change to the Roush housing. There must have been 100 sitting there but they actually mix and match parts - blue printing to get them right. Then they run them on the test fixture to 16K rpms for 10-30 secs with all kinds of sensors hooked up. Then they run it again at a more normal speed. Don't know what Eldebrok does but it would make sense. Wish I had taken pictures of that while there.
Dave
Dave, I will be taking plenty of pictures when I get out there and will post them. Hopefully I can get some sort of tour. Did they throw in any sort of freebie while there, tshirt, hat? I can't go a day without thinking about this. This is gonna be one long month of waiting!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2011 , ct/cs , mustang gt , roush , supercharger

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page