Running Lean with tune? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
 
RaceRedGTCS's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: ?
Posts: 56
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post
Do another one showing spark advance and knock sensors. Let's make sure that the tune isn't showing too much timing at wide-open-throttle. Might as well throw air/fuel ratio on there as well, to make sure it matches lambse.
Did some data logging before I head into work.

Attached Files
File Type: csv daalog3.csv (985.5 KB, 73 views)
RaceRedGTCS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Apprentice
 
Morr5.0's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: So.Fla
Posts: 72
 
Question, do you have a N2MB WOT box? Several guys have been flashing these codes under partial/full throttle because of a wiring issue.


2012 Base Performance White GT, Brembos, 3.55's
-Boss Steering wheel, MGW shifter
Morr5.0 is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
 
RaceRedGTCS's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: ?
Posts: 56
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morr5.0 View Post
Question, do you have a N2MB WOT box? Several guys have been flashing these codes under partial/full throttle because of a wiring issue.
I do not have a WOT box.
RaceRedGTCS is offline  
 
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
 
RaceRedGTCS's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: ?
Posts: 56
 
looks as if in several points under WOT timing is getting pulled
RaceRedGTCS is offline  
Site Sponsor
 
AMChrisRose's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Malvern
Posts: 2,245
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceRedGTCS View Post
looks as if in several points under WOT timing is getting pulled
Datalog looks good! Looks like air/fuel ratio is between .850-.900 at WOT and timing peak is 26 degrees. It's pulling timing, but not via the knock sensors. You went to 7000 RPM a few times there, and only once did the knock sensors pull timing, and only after the 2nd shift, so I imagine 3rd gear. The timing is low, and it's more than likely because of how hot it is. Nobody is able to keep their intake air temps down this time of year.

Chris Rose

Chris Rose | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Need help? PM AMAlexLazarus for immediate assistance!
AMChrisRose is offline  
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
 
RaceRedGTCS's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: ?
Posts: 56
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post
Datalog looks good! Looks like air/fuel ratio is between .850-.900 at WOT and timing peak is 26 degrees. It's pulling timing, but not via the knock sensors. You went to 7000 RPM a few times there, and only once did the knock sensors pull timing, and only after the 2nd shift, so I imagine 3rd gear. The timing is low, and it's more than likely because of how hot it is. Nobody is able to keep their intake air temps down this time of year.

Chris Rose
Any suggestions what i should do next then? I guess I will look at hardware once more. Then put everything back to stock and check to see if I get that error code. thanks for your help.
RaceRedGTCS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1