2 Great eBay buys for my car - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

2 Great eBay buys for my car

Was able to make 2 great pickups this week on eBay. 1st was the Ford Racing 8.8 Torsen Differential 31 spline purchased for $400 shipped!! and then I found this m-8005-mbr http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...po/bossrad.jpg Boss 302R radiator for $76+50 shipping!!! Both are at my house and are as advertised. Keep looking for the deals out there.
Steve

6 Piston GT500 Brembos, 3.55, 6 speed manual, Sparco Ergo seat, Ford Racing Sparco race steering wheel, Koni Yellows, Boss 302S WC splitter, GT500 rear axle cover, Differential cooler, Cobra Jet Intake, Boss Graphics, Setrab 934 Air to Oil Setrab cooler, M-2004-MB brake cooling kit, Ford rotors, Carbotech XP24/XP20 pads, M-5300-P springs, FRRP Laguna Seca 19x9, 19x10 wheels, GT500 axlebacks, ARH 1 7/8" Headers/3" X-Pipe, Ford Racing SCJ throttle body, Ford Racing CJ CAI, AED tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011
PONY Member

You got an over $500 radiator for $125 shipped?! Impressive!

2011 GT 6MT (Cookie Monster) - The 1/4 life crisis. Brembos, 401A, drop top, Grabber Blue.

1974 Dodge Challenger - The money pit. 408 SB stroker, Megasquirt 2 EFI, 904TF, 3.91 gears. 16MPG and 520HP goodness

2004 Hyundai Tiburon - The winter beater.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Grabber GT
Could not believe it myself. I put a lot of single bids or best offers on things on eBay and sometimes they hit. The listing said 2011 musang GT radiator but when I saw the ford racing part # I saw it was the boss rad. Engineering number on the radiator is CR33-8005-AC which is a Boss number. Just got lucky no one else saw the listing and no reserve.
Steve

6 Piston GT500 Brembos, 3.55, 6 speed manual, Sparco Ergo seat, Ford Racing Sparco race steering wheel, Koni Yellows, Boss 302S WC splitter, GT500 rear axle cover, Differential cooler, Cobra Jet Intake, Boss Graphics, Setrab 934 Air to Oil Setrab cooler, M-2004-MB brake cooling kit, Ford rotors, Carbotech XP24/XP20 pads, M-5300-P springs, FRRP Laguna Seca 19x9, 19x10 wheels, GT500 axlebacks, ARH 1 7/8" Headers/3" X-Pipe, Ford Racing SCJ throttle body, Ford Racing CJ CAI, AED tune.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011
Apprentice
S197 Member

Thumbs up

Awesome scores! Congratulations!

My eBay score for the mustang was a complete replacement set of the stone leather upholstery for $305, shipped...someone had taken it off to do custom upholstery in a show car....

2011 GT Sterling Grey Premium w/ Stone Leather Interior
Automatic; HID Headlamps
19" Wheels w/ Strut Tower Brace
Comfort Package, Security Package
Rear View Camera, Sound System Upgrades
Magnaflow Catback - now with Resonators!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page