Introducing the Bama Performance 2011+ Mustang GT Custom Tune Warranty - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 152 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Introducing the Bama Performance 2011+ Mustang GT Custom Tune Warranty

In the last few weeks, weíve seen a ton of questions and comments about modifying 2011+ Mustang GTís. We are confident in the quality and performance of our Bama custom tunes, and starting today; the purchase of a tuner with Bama tunes will cover cylinder #8 failures under warranty. Our lawyers told us that we canít legally extend a warranty to existing Bama customers Ė the warranty has to be in place at the time of purchase. With or without the fancy piece of paper, we will be standing behind our tunes. We will be there to support both new and existing customers in the unlikely event that they have a cylinder #8 issue.

We all bought these cars to have fun, and worrying about your custom tune isnít fun. We are issuing this warranty because we want you to be as confident in our tunes as we are.

Check out the warranty hereÖ

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call or PM me directly.

What fun is a mustang if you canít touch it?

Chris Rose | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Need help? PM AMAlexLazarus for immediate assistance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post
In the last few weeks, we’ve seen a ton of questions and comments about modifying 2011+ Mustang GT’s. We are confident in the quality and performance of our Bama custom tunes, and starting today; the purchase of a tuner with Bama tunes will cover cylinder #8 failures under warranty. Our lawyers told us that we can’t legally extend a warranty to existing Bama customers – the warranty has to be in place at the time of purchase. With or without the fancy piece of paper, we will be standing behind our tunes. We will be there to support both new and existing customers in the unlikely event that they have a cylinder #8 issue.

We all bought these cars to have fun, and worrying about your custom tune isn’t fun. We are issuing this warranty because we want you to be as confident in our tunes as we are.

Check out the warranty here

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call or PM me directly.

What fun is a mustang if you can’t touch it?
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a finders fee as I purchased my tunes 2 weeks ago and posted that you should do this on my review. Anyway, can I purchase the warranty with being two weeks late?

2011 GT/CS Coupe: Nav, comfort package, Electronics package, Borla axle back exhaust, VIS-Stalker Hood, H&R Lowering springs, Rear louvers, Complete white out, Silly GT/CS stripe deleted, powder coated rims, Tri bar pony 5.0 badges, K&N air filter.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT STYLE View Post
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a finders fee as I purchased my tunes 2 weeks ago and posted that you should do this on my review. Anyway, can I purchase the warranty with being two weeks late?
Based on this statement "We will be there to support both new and existing customers in the unlikely event that they have a cylinder #8 issue." It looks to me as if the preexisting customers will be taken care of as well. Luckily I do not have to worry about this with my soon to be Roush tune! Keep up the amazing work!

2011 GT/CS 6MT . 3.73 Gears . 2014 Front-End . Cervini Stalker Hood . Roush TVS Supercharger . Roush Gauge Pod . JLT Oil Separator . GT500 Axle Back Exhaust . Roush Shift Knob . Roush Side Splitters . Roush Hood Struts . CDC Grille . Auto Meter Phantom II Boost Gauge . GT500 Mud Guards . 20/50% Tint . GT500 Brembo Kit . Powerslot Rotors . Koni STR.T . FRPP-P Springs . Boyo Front/Rear Camera w/ 3.5 Display . Hardwired V1 Radar . Alpine Perfect Fit Navi . 19" Forgestar CF5's

post #4 of 152 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

We can't sell the warranty unless a device is sold with it, but fortunately our previous customers can and should feel just as comfortable as those who receive a formal warranty with their new tuner.

Free Same-Day Shipping!
GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markthebarber View Post
Based on this statement "We will be there to support both new and existing customers in the unlikely event that they have a cylinder #8 issue." It looks to me as if the preexisting customers will be taken care of as well. Luckily I do not have to worry about this with my soon to be Roush tune! Keep up the amazing work!
Well, he said that his lawyers won't let him extend the warranty to existing customers. But I think they could sell the warranty to existing customers who want piece of mind and make a little $$$$ in the process. In any event, I am totally confident in AM. They have the best customer service bar none, and the best product. I guess he answered before my post. LOL.

Hey Chris, is this really your break room?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	268023_2019143990547_1002312752_2237154_3716964_n.jpg
Views:	1785
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	135255  

2011 GT/CS Coupe: Nav, comfort package, Electronics package, Borla axle back exhaust, VIS-Stalker Hood, H&R Lowering springs, Rear louvers, Complete white out, Silly GT/CS stripe deleted, powder coated rims, Tri bar pony 5.0 badges, K&N air filter.
post #6 of 152 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

LOL, that is indeed part of our building. Where did you get that? Haha... I think I should just do a whole post on the artwork in our building. We just installed 20 18" Bullitt Wheels on the wall!

Here's a few shots of the murals in our offices from our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Free Same-Day Shipping!
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT STYLE View Post
Well if you read what he said (and between the lines), it sounded to me that you won't need to purchase one. "Our lawyers told us that we canít legally extend a warranty to existing Bama customers Ė the warranty has to be in place at the time of purchase. With or without the fancy piece of paper, we will be standing behind our tunes. We will be there to support both new and existing customers in the unlikely event that they have a cylinder #8 issue."

That's awesome, but I have a feeling they would have paid for any damage and repair that was caused by their tune regardless.

This should put a lot of people's mind's at ease.

2006. GT. Automatic. White w/Black Stripes. 4.10 FRPP gears. JLT Cold Air. SCT X3. 93oct Race Tune by Bama

RWHP? Who cares!
GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
LOL, that is indeed part of our building. Where did you get that? Haha... I think I should just do a whole post on the artwork in our building. We just installed 20 18" Bullitt Wheels on the wall!
Well being in law enforcement, I can't give up my sources. LOL.. You really should post the art work.

GT Member

Jesus you guys are quick. I started that reply when there was only the one post

2006. GT. Automatic. White w/Black Stripes. 4.10 FRPP gears. JLT Cold Air. SCT X3. 93oct Race Tune by Bama

RWHP? Who cares!
F91
GT Member
5.0L Member

Garage
Excellent job Chris! Thanks for standing behind your product. I knew I made the right choice!

Quote:
We can't sell the warranty unless a device is sold with it, but fortunately our previous customers can and should feel just as comfortable as those who receive a formal warranty with their new tuner.

2011 GT | MT82 | 3.73 | Brembos | Barton | Airaid | CDC chin | Corsa X pipe & Xtremes | DSS Aluminum Shaft | BMR Rear loop & LCA relocating brackets | J&M Extreme LCA | Koni Yellows | Steeda Sports | UMI Panhard | SCT & BAMA
"Yo, nutsack! Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time. You know what I'm saying? Every time!" - Dwight
GT Member

Hey what's all that cool crap doing in "part of our building"??? Don't you have enough fun while you're working??? Looks like an super fun place to work! Damn, I thought I at least had the advantage in the break room department!

RWHP? Who cares!
GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak Lawn Chris View Post
Jesus you guys are quick. I started that reply when there was only the one post
Every time I see your screen name I have to laugh. Oak Lawn is a chain of cemeteries in Southern California. Of course we are quick, we are still alive. LOL

+ 10 for AM

PONY Member

Wow nice!

Current
2016 gt premium, ingot silver, performance package, navigation

Previous
2012 gt premium, brembos, 3.73, 6mt, kona blue

2015 Ecoboost PP black on black 401A, security, enhanced backup

PONY Member

American Muscle has by far the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Each and every employee is eager and willing to answer any questions whether they are educated or stupid ones. Lol. I will always check AM first before I order anything! Wish I can make it to the car show in August but a 2 hour drive is a little far for me.

2011 GT/CS 6MT . 3.73 Gears . 2014 Front-End . Cervini Stalker Hood . Roush TVS Supercharger . Roush Gauge Pod . JLT Oil Separator . GT500 Axle Back Exhaust . Roush Shift Knob . Roush Side Splitters . Roush Hood Struts . CDC Grille . Auto Meter Phantom II Boost Gauge . GT500 Mud Guards . 20/50% Tint . GT500 Brembo Kit . Powerslot Rotors . Koni STR.T . FRPP-P Springs . Boyo Front/Rear Camera w/ 3.5 Display . Hardwired V1 Radar . Alpine Perfect Fit Navi . 19" Forgestar CF5's
post #15 of 152 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011 Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

2 hours.. That's it?! You better get here! We'll come pick you up!

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
bama , custom tune , cylinder 8 , mustang , warranty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page