$749.95 JBA Longtube Header Packages for 5.0L Mustang at Lethal Performance! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

$749.95 JBA Longtube Header Packages for 5.0L Mustang at Lethal Performance!

Here at Lethal Performance we are now offering SMOKING DEALS on Stainless Steel Headers and Mid pipes from JBA for your 2011-2012 Mustang 5.0L!

You have the option to choose a 1 7/8" Primary along with either a Catted or Off Road X or H Pipe. Prices will start at $749.95 for the O/R pipe and Catted starts at $949.95. You also have the option to get your headers coated for an additional $149.95.

These are in stock and ready to ship today! Give us a call or feel free to stop by the website to place an order!

JBA 2011-2012 5.0L/BOSS 1-7/8 Header Package [LP-JBA2011HDRPACKAGE] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC.
877-2LETHAL
LETHAL
performance.com
Whipple Supercharger's Largest US Distributor
The Fuel System Guru's!!
SPECIAL ALLFORDMUSTANGS DISCOUNT: USE COUPON CODE ALLFORDS when checking out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012
Grimace427

Is that before or after the AFM member discount?
Since the pipes are already stainless, what is the value of the available coatings?

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
Since the pipes are already stainless, what is the value of the available coatings?
My guess would be for heat reduction under the hood and cooler air for the CAI.

2011 Auto V6, Jon Lund 93 tune, 4.10, Steeda CAI, FRPP LCA & X-Pipe, Shaftmasters DS, Bassani Axle back SOLD

GT/CS M6, FRPP Tune, GT500 LCA/ axlebacks

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
On my last car the ceramic coating kept the under hood temps WAY down. I could work on the car after about an hour and not burn my hands on the headers.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012
Apprentice

Very good deal, at checkout I wanted to see if allfords worked, but said I already used it once so I can't again. Oh well, lol still a great deal!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
As others mentioned the coating is used to help reduce heat in and around the engine bay.

As far as the discount goes you're more then welcome to use the code as it will be honored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisyn View Post
Very good deal, at checkout I wanted to see if allfords worked, but said I already used it once so I can't again. Oh well, lol still a great deal!
Sorry about that. I've fixed the coupon code so there's no limit on how many times you can use it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC.
877-2LETHAL
LETHAL
performance.com
Whipple Supercharger's Largest US Distributor
The Fuel System Guru's!!
SPECIAL ALLFORDMUSTANGS DISCOUNT: USE COUPON CODE ALLFORDS when checking out.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012
GT Member
5.0L Member

IM local..(to your shop) How much are you guys charging to install? What is the difference in application b/t the H and X pipes?
RC

2011 GT/CS Auto-Security Package, HID, Remote Start.

STEEDA: LCA/Upper 3rd Link, Adj Rear Sway bar, Spyder 20" Rims 11"/9.5", Hood Struts.

VMP S/C w/82mm Pulley, JLT CF Intake, Vortech Max Flow BAP, AFCO Dual Fan Heat Exchanger, FMS 3.31 Gears, Kooks 1-7/8 LTs, Kooks Off Road H-Pipe, GT500 AB's, Baer Big Brake Kit with 14" Rotors, Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Scan Gauge w/Speed of Sound A-Pillar.

Roush Front Bumper, Saleen Front Grille, Custom Radiator Cover/Coil Covers
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Jared, how do these headers fit ?

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012
PONY Member

I have these headers and had no problem with the install and fit like a glove. Great power,quality,horsepower,and sound

2012 White Red Stripes GT500 540/522
-SW Full exhaust -2.8 Metco pulley
2004 White Lightning C&L CAI,exhaust,tuned
2011 Sterling Grey5.0 SOLD
3.73-M6-MGW-AED tuned-JBA Full exhaust-BMR Suspension-423/401
Apprentice

Just pulled the trigger on these, f yeah!!! Thanks Jared for the update.
Apprentice

Well these came in today, unfortunately they sent me the wrong O/R X pipe. I got the cat delete one that bolts to factory headers or other shortys. Guess i'll be calling tomorrow to see how to return and receive what I need. I even had a lift reserved for this weekend...
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisyn View Post
Well these came in today, unfortunately they sent me the wrong O/R X pipe. I got the cat delete one that bolts to factory headers or other shortys. Guess i'll be calling tomorrow to see how to return and receive what I need. I even had a lift reserved for this weekend...
Call 909-599-5955 x 1401

I spoke with with Alex when I was missing a bolt kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page