Eibachs Pro kits for $125 shipped - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Just ordered a set. $125 shipped is crazy!

2013 GHIG Boss 302 JLT CAI, BBK LTH, BBK O/R X-Pipe, '13 GT500 Axlebacks, AED Tuned, Redline shift/E-brake boots, Epco knob.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a set myself!

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Ordered a set as well, not certain if I will be able to use them on my car, but for 125$ and a case a beer to borrow the lift and an extra set of hands, worth a shot...

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

Beast3.7

That's what I figure.
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adspru View Post
Ordered a set as well, not certain if I will be able to use them on my car, but for 125$ and a case a beer to borrow the lift and an extra set of hands, worth a shot...
Why wouldn't you be able to use them?
PONY Member

Received mine today. Ordered Sunday, here Thursday. That's pretty fast.

2012 Race Red GT Premium | MT82 3.31 | HID/Security | Steeda CAI | BAMA 91P | JLT Seperator | Steeda Shift Bracket | Steeda ProAction Shocks/Struts | Steeda Heavy Duty Strut Mounts | Eibach Pro-Kit (Dub) | J&M Adj. Panhard | GT500 Axle-Backs w/Resonator Delete | Ford Racing STB | American Muscle GT500 Black Machined 18x9/10 Nitto 555
PONY Member

So a lot of you guys are planning to install these with your stock struts and a panhard bar right? I wonder if it will be too bouncy and rough with the stock struts?

Does anyone have them installed already with stock struts.

2012 Mustang 5.0, Auto, HID headlamps, comfort/security pkg, Front LCA's, Saleen Grill, GT500 rear valence, GT500 mud guards, GT500 mounts, GT500 AB, Eibach Pro/Koni STR.T, BMR Adj. Panhard, JLT Oil Seperator, Lloyds 5.0 Mats/Trunk Mats, StopTech ST40, 245/40/20 (F), 275/35/20 (R), Stock Dyno = 373.9 RWHP / 341.2 TQ, Build Date 06/11
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
Why wouldn't you be able to use them?
My normal driving paths take me through some steep approach, departure, and crossover angles. With my LT's that hang about a 1/2" lower at X, and all that drop, I will just have to try it and see. I know there are ways to "decrease" the drop, and that may be an option as well.

Saunupe1911, As far as the stock struts, I have been in a 2010 GT500 with the only suspension mod being the pro-kit for that vehicle and it was just fine, I have no idea how it will react on the 5.0, but I would assume it should be decent.

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member

received mine today, just in time for the weekend..... probably wait on panhard bar though..

03 Mach 1, Full eaton swap,4;10s, slp 2 with mac H pipe, 443 rwhp tuned by Excessive

1990 lx fully built 331 stroker

89 LX lots of goodies
Beast3.7

How would you decrease the drop?
Rookie
5.0L Member
S197 Member

So, anybody have a picture of these installed with the stock 18s?
Apprentice

I'm trying to find a shop around here that will install mine. I could do it but it's such a pain I'll pay this time around lol. I also plan on using stock struts and panhard. I dunno bout y'all but my car is already bouncy and harsh on rough roads so could it be really that much worse?

2012 Race red, 6mt, 3.73s, Roush ABs :shiny:, Bbk Xpipe, Resonator Deletes, Eibach Pro Kit, J&m adj panhard, steeda intake bama tune, AM shifter, Saleen Replica wheels and Nitto tars!
Apprentice

I received mine today. I have a 2011 Mustang GT. The packing slip mentions the same item numbers as on ebay, but describes them as v6 springs. Do these springs fit v8 and v6 mustangs? Will I have a problem if I get them installed on my v8 mustang? Will i still get a 1.5" drop on rear and 1" drop on the front?
Apprentice

Has anybody installed these with stock struts and shocks with the stock panhard bar and camber adjusting bolts?
GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amplifier28 View Post
Has anybody installed these with stock struts and shocks with the stock panhard bar and camber adjusting bolts?
they will work on the gt or v6 just a different drop. 1.5 for the gt rear .

several guys say they did not need a adjustable panhard as every car is different.

I am not installing mine until I get one as my rear is already 3/8 of a inch to the left bone stock.

stock struts and shocks will work just fine

03 Mach 1, Full eaton swap,4;10s, slp 2 with mac H pipe, 443 rwhp tuned by Excessive

1990 lx fully built 331 stroker

89 LX lots of goodies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page