$1500 Budget, Help me decide. - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member

I ended up buying the AM GT500 Style Black Machined Staggered Nitto package.

I decided that Ill keep my warranty fully intact for a while longer.

2012 Race Red GT Premium | MT82 3.31 | HID/Security | Steeda CAI | BAMA 91P | JLT Seperator | Steeda Shift Bracket | Steeda ProAction Shocks/Struts | Steeda Heavy Duty Strut Mounts | Eibach Pro-Kit (Dub) | J&M Adj. Panhard | GT500 Axle-Backs w/Resonator Delete | Ford Racing STB | American Muscle GT500 Black Machined 18x9/10 Nitto 555
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

As much as I understand the need for power, if I had $1500 to spend only, I'd buy an axle back exhaust, lowering springs, a shifter, lower control arms and an oil seperator. You'll be under budget (around $1200), look good, sound good and run like a bat out of hell. AND you'll still be fully covered under the factory warranty.

The cold air intake and tune are great, but the coyote makes so much power they're really not needed. The tires are also nice but stock suspension with invos still won't beat stock tires with suspension work.

2012 5.0 GT M6 Grabber Blue
300A, 3.73s, Brembo Brake package, Lethal O/R X-pipe, Mac axle back, JLT CAI, Lund cammed tune/Bama race tune, J&M LCAs, FRPP K springs, Tokico HP struts, MGW shifter, 305/18 NT555Rs

2012 Accord SE - DD
Lost loves: '97 Acura CL, '08 Mustang V6, '05 Pontiac GTO, 2011 Civic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page