New CDC Shaker on 2011 Mustang GT/CS - Scariest Mod to Date! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender351 View Post
I would agree. There is propbably not much of an intake boost since that would be limited by the intake tube to the throttle body. But I could block off the lower airbox intake making the shaker a snorkle and go out with the Land Rover group and go through streams!

Nah! :nogrinner
lol...

2012 Mustang 5.0 - 2002 Focus ZTW - 2012 Kia Soul - 1969 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-04-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage

British Shaker! Doesn't quite have that cool factor. But if the Queen asks, I'll deny I said that. "Pardon me, ma'am."

1971 Mach 1 - 351-4V Ram Air, 4-Speed w/Hurst Shifter, 3.25 Standard, AC, Light Pewter Metallic, Original Magnum 500s
2011 GT/CS - MT-82 w/Hurst Shifter, 3.73, Security, Ingot Silver Metallic, Am Thunder Axlebacks, JLT Oil Separator, Blue Boss Coil Covers, Boss Front Splitter, Shaker Hood Scoop

Rookie

Cutting the hole tomorrow, took me a while to get the template centered,, Measured, moved, measured move, repeated about 27 times, had the neighbor check, then had someone else check..... Only by 1 chance to cut, so taking my time was no problem, waited this long, what's another day or so..... Your post was very helpful to prepare for this, 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-27-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Romeo,

Don't forget to mask off the entire hood or tape some drop cloths to the rest of the hood to keep the shavings off the hood. If you do get metal shavings on the body somewhere, wash them off later with a gentle water spray.

Good luck!

1971 Mach 1 - 351-4V Ram Air, 4-Speed w/Hurst Shifter, 3.25 Standard, AC, Light Pewter Metallic, Original Magnum 500s
2011 GT/CS - MT-82 w/Hurst Shifter, 3.73, Security, Ingot Silver Metallic, Am Thunder Axlebacks, JLT Oil Separator, Blue Boss Coil Covers, Boss Front Splitter, Shaker Hood Scoop

Rookie

looks awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page