Procal on my 13 - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Ok, picked it up today. I haven't heard any pinging yet. Tune feels pretty nice. Pretty much what everybody said already. Pulls harder down low, doesn't have that laggy build up time, just a straight take off.

Feels like it shifts a little better. Maybe its just me not having to avoid skip shift. Definitely worth the install so far. M/T 3.73

2012 Kona Blue GT Prem, 401A (Charc + Blue), MT, 3.73, HIDs, Glass Roof, Electronics, Rear Sense + Security, Rear View Cam.
JHR bracket, FRPP, Steeda Sport Springs, Pro Action Dampers, adj Panhard, J&M Camber Plates

2004 Xterra (Sold) 2000 AltezzaRS (AKA-Lexus IS200 Sold)
"Mustangs are like good looking women. You can spend a lot of money dressing them up, but really they just look better naked."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

I just got home from the track, Wanted to give it one more shot at a 12 second slip, Second pass I went 12.96 @ 110 with a 2.0 60 ft time, on the stock tires.

Shawn
Toys:
1986 Buick Regal ttype,Too many mods to list.
10 second street ride W/AC
2013 GHIG GT stick HIS FRPP procal 393 RWHP 373 RWTQ
2002 gt premium vert auto HERS
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs462 View Post
I just got home from the track, Wanted to give it one more shot at a 12 second slip, Second pass I went 12.96 @ 110 with a 2.0 60 ft time, on the stock tires.
Congrats! I know you had a blast!

I'm hoping to get out to my local strip soon and see what she'll do now that I got the FR tune. My best time to date is a 13.0 @ 110, bone stock. I'm really hoping to get into the 12's with this tune.

Current - 2012 GT Premium, Black, Brembo Brake Package
On order - 2015 GT Premium, Magnetic, 400A, Ceramic, Performance Package
Ordered - 10/18
Built - 11/18
In Transit - 11/19

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page