Any experience with Granatelli Axle-back exhaust? - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.EVIL View Post
I did get them from Stage 3, Summit was a roughly 2 week wait. Stage 3 contacted Granatelli and got a set to me in a couple days. I double checked the receipt and it was $389 including shipping. Not sure where I got that other number.

I definitely feel these are put together very well. They may have a bad suspension part reputation, but I didn't see that reflected in their exhaust. The fit was fine, I removed the bolts, used WD-40 on the rubber attachments, and then bolted them back in. Way easier than trying to fit into the rubber while laying under the car.
Nice bro...have you by chance made a vid clip of your exhaust? Would love to hear it, there aren't that many ones out there from what I've seen, I think there are 2 on a 5.0 on YouTube

2014 Mustang GT Premium, 400a, Track Pack, Nav, comfort package, acc package 5 (pedestal spoiler, 1/4 louvers, side scoops), RR sensing, 15% tint, Roush axle back, JLT CAI, BAMA Tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-05-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurky View Post
Nice bro...have you by chance made a vid clip of your exhaust? Would love to hear it, there aren't that many ones out there from what I've seen, I think there are 2 on a 5.0 on YouTube
I'll see what I can do for a brief video. I could do start up, idle, and inside the car. Maybe later on I could do a drive by.

Nice bro that would rock! Much appreciated!

2014 Mustang GT Premium, 400a, Track Pack, Nav, comfort package, acc package 5 (pedestal spoiler, 1/4 louvers, side scoops), RR sensing, 15% tint, Roush axle back, JLT CAI, BAMA Tune

Banned

need video!

15 characters for America
Rookie

Were you ever able to record a video?
Anyone else try these Axle backs before?
After hours and hours..and hours of research I ended up buying these, they should be delivered today. I live in Michigan and the car is parked, but I'm eager to install. Once installed I'll try and post a video.

-John
Apprentice

Garage
These are the only axle backs my car has had. Not only do I love the throaty sound, but also the quality and fit. They were easy to install and no drone in 6th gear Nice highly polished finish (I have an auto) Inside the car is quiet at 60-70 mph. I can try and make a video tonight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page