2011 Mustang GT JMS Nitrous review/results - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Made it back to the track this last weekend. Only got to do 2 passes because it was so incredibly packed. There was some benefit going on. At least I got to see some cool cars and it went to a good cause.

The good news is I set a personal best with my first pass: 11.67 @ 122.8 mph.
It was a fairly warm day, and waiting in line for 30 minutes didn't help.
I hope to get back one more time this season on a cooler day and hope to do a little better.

2011 Mustang GT JMS Nitrous review/results-robs-iphone-pictures-126.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie
S197 Member

Your DA

Your DA on this day was 1677 feet, temp was in the mid 60s 33 percent humidity. Great pass but your D.A was a real big help. same time of year here in las vegas nv D.A is 4800 feet. I've got a 2012 mustang gt auto making 530hp with a vortech v3 and it runs 12.30s with a quickest of 12.1 119 and I've got a 2007 with a vortech v3 and it makes 420hp and runs a 12.70 and quickest of 12.50 110.

2007 Mustang GT Auto, Roush Spoiler, Roush Louvers, Roush Hood Scoop, Red Roush Style Louvers, Built By Ford Engine Cover, 3.73 Gears, Nitto NT55R radials, Vortech Standard Kit, Dual Fuel Pumps, 39 Pound injectors, Canned tune provided by Diablo for Vortech, Leather Dash Pad, Chrome Pedals, Carbon Fiber look dash Stock. Duel Flow Master Single chambers, Dual Cutouts after Cats, LM2 WideBand, NGK Sensor, Triple A Pillar Gauge Pod, Glow Shift Boost Gauge, Glow Shift Fuel Pressure Gauge.
Apprentice

any updates with the JMS kit?

2013 GT DIB A6 base

Apprentice

I have the jms kit as well in my m6, but im putting a nice stalled auto in it. Im worried the kit will kick in while im stalling the car. I also am curious what i will need from JMS or switch on the kit from m6 to auto. Might be time to just get an f1 procharger...i have really liked the kit but not sure it will work with my new application.

2011 Brembo GT
Apprentice

I have Bama tunes also (race) I just installed stage 3 cams---Bama WON"T tune me for the cams!WTF-sell products without service? I'm going to install nitours next--Will BAMA tune me for it when I have the cams on board?
Apprentice

hummmm- I ask a question and the thread STOPS-- Thanks alot!https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...o_face_sad.png
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page