Roush Phase II is out - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Roush Phase II is out

Phase II is out, anyone have experience with it. The upgrade is about $800 for allmost 100 HP. I have about 5k miles on my 2012 and not a single issue. I am ready for MORE power any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedarman2 View Post
Phase II is out, anyone have experience with it. The upgrade is about $800 for allmost 100 HP. I have about 5k miles on my 2012 and not a single issue. I am ready for MORE power any thoughts?
I'm guessing yours already supercharged? Bang for buck wise, you can't beat that. 8$ for 1hp? Sign me up!

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
I'm guessing yours already supercharged? Bang for buck wise, you can't beat that. 8$ for 1hp? Sign me up!
Yeah I have a 2012 RS3 and I figured with 5k miles the engine is broken in. All the info I can find is from Roush. I am looking to see if someone in the real world has made the upgrade.
I know the price is about $750 and free delivery. Install looks easy and the dealership will install for $120, if I feel lazy.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Just checked on a Roush site (Fnsweet.com) and a lot of mixed comments on the upgrade. Seems like most would just go with a tune and parts from VMP, JDM or Brenspeed. Some worried about loosing the warrenty. The Phase ! is rated at 575HP and 515 rwhp. The 625 kit shows to be getting 547 rwhp. Ray Skillmans on You Tube has dynos of both.
Dave

2015 Stage 3 Roush
'66' Ranchero w/almost done 302 T-5 swap
2000 4x4 Ranger
2003 4x2 Ranger
'69' Fairlane Cobra, 428 4-speed waiting for work
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012
PONY Member
S197 Member

I'm running the Roush Stage 2 and get 642rwhp and 558 lb/ft torque just to give you an example

B

2011 GT Preminum, Red Candy Metallic, 4.10, Electronics, Rear View, Comfort, Security, Borla, 20" Saleen, FRPP springs, CS front valance w/fogs, Roush billet grille, Roush TVS 625hp, Kooks LT's and Catted H Pipe, Tremec Magumn XL, McLeod RXT, AutoMeter Gauges, Dynotech DS, Steeda adjustable UCA, Steeda adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCA's, Steeda A/O Separator, Tokico D-Specs, Raptor Shift Light, engine by Shrader Performance, Tune by ProDyno, 643rwhp, 548lb/ft tq
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2012

Here is a graph of the Phase 2 625HP kit on a stock car running the Roush calibration.

I have a lot of other graphs and info in a post I made in our forum. Here is a direct link.

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...25hp-more.html

THIS IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE BRENSPEED ROUSH UPGRADE SECTION FOR THE 5.0L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page