independently dynoed diablo's intune? Or more opinions? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

independently dynoed diablo's intune? Or more opinions?

How is intune's pre loaded tunes in comparison to other tuners such as Bama, steeda, AED, etc... ? I heard what Diablo had to say and I seen their dyno graph which look very very impressive. However, has anyone actually independently dynoed with Intune's pre loaded tune? I'm having a hard time trying to decide between sct and diablo's intune. However, I really like the updated hardware and design of intune which seem to be trouble and brick free. The only thing that hasn't sold me on is the actual tunes that come with Intune. There's really not much info out there except a few guys opinions. I guess I could just pay the extra 150 and try Bama tunes since they are the only one who currently support writing tunes for Intune that has fair amount of solid real world proven data, but I rather pick the right tuner and save some money from the beginning.

I would love to hear more reviews from you intune users. I know there has to be much more of you guys after the big black friday sale.

2013 Deep Impact Blue Metallic MT-82 401a
DiabloSport in tune - AirAid CAI - SVT GT500 AB - Ford Racing P springs - Forgestar F14 - Roush rear/side splitters - Stillen chin splitter - CS Fascia conversion - LED fog delete - 2 much 2 list.... Official mod addict: D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Subbed....

I'm trying to hold out and see if AM starts selling Intunes. I have an intake and cat deletes sitting here that need a home on my car. JPC will tune with Intune also but I don't know a lot about them. They do have some really fast Coyote cars though......

2015 Gt with perf pack/Guard Green/MBRP race exhaust/Steeda shifter bracket/ ....... more to come

Originally Posted by cudaman ........
Let's hope you don't have the same problem with your zipper and your fueling rod, should you run into another female in a Camaro that needs genetic gas.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012 Thread Starter
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

It seems AM is taking forever if they ever plan to. However, they do sell Diablo formatted tunes that you can use with the intune. So that's going to be intune price over top of their free tunes for life which is $150. Might as well just go with SCT if that's the case but I don't want to deal with bricked ecu either. Decision decision lol. I really wish there was some independent dyno for preloaded Diablo tunes so it could make my decision easier.

2013 Deep Impact Blue Metallic MT-82 401a
DiabloSport in tune - AirAid CAI - SVT GT500 AB - Ford Racing P springs - Forgestar F14 - Roush rear/side splitters - Stillen chin splitter - CS Fascia conversion - LED fog delete - 2 much 2 list.... Official mod addict: D

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LITER_MUENSTER View Post
It seems AM is taking forever if they ever plan to. However, they do sell Diablo formatted tunes that you can use with the intune. So that's going to be intune price over top of their free tunes for life which is $150. Might as well just go with SCT if that's the case but I don't want to deal with bricked ecu either. Decision decision lol. I really wish there was some independent dyno for preloaded Diablo tunes so it could make my decision easier.

I haven't heard much news about the Diablosport pre-programed either, so I can't give an accurate opinion on them just yet. However, there has been a lot of talk about bringing the Diablosport Intune to the AM/Bama inventory. Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA's just yet. If you can't hold out, then as you already mentioned- give the Bama Team a call and see if they can hook you up with custom tunes for your Intune!

Shane

Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page