Passenger power seat conversion - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Passenger power seat conversion

I just finished a passenger power seat conversion . The only issue I had was having to cut the connector off the seat belt plug and solder on the one from the original harness . Other than that it was pretty much plug and play . Getting the nuts on the new track was a bear (tight squeeze) . My wife is ecstatic that she can now see over the hood !!! Has anyone else had to do the same connector swap ?
Happy Holidays to All BE SAFE !!!!

2013 GT GRABBER BLUE/SILVER BOSS STRIPES,CS FOG LIGHTS , SIDE & REAR WINDOW LOUVER , GT 500 AXLE BACKS , NEW SHIFTER , CDC SHAKER SCOOP , PAINTED COIL COVERS , JLT CATCH CAN , 20" GUNMETAL BULLITT'S STAGGERED / NITTO 555'S MORE TO COME...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013
GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

Sometimes I think it is better if my wife can"t see over the hood, and what is going on,a lot quitter that way. LOL

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-25-2013
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Garage
Where did you get the parts for this mod?
I would like to do the same thing but haven't found a source without buying it piece by piece.

2012 GT Prem. Black, 6MT82, Brembo Package, Rear Sensing Security Package, Appearance Package #5 ,3.73 LS Axle, GT500 Axle Backs, MGW Shifter, FRPP Tune.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-26-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvanpool View Post
Where did you get the parts for this mod?
I would like to do the same thing but haven't found a source without buying it piece by piece.
I actually bought this "kit" off ebay from a guy on another forum that was going to put it in a V6 mustang , but found out he didn't have power to the right seat . If you google " how to install mustang passenger power seat conversion" , it will bring up listings from another mustang forum that has all parts listed by Ford part no. . Hope this helps . Good Luck !!

2013 GT GRABBER BLUE/SILVER BOSS STRIPES,CS FOG LIGHTS , SIDE & REAR WINDOW LOUVER , GT 500 AXLE BACKS , NEW SHIFTER , CDC SHAKER SCOOP , PAINTED COIL COVERS , JLT CATCH CAN , 20" GUNMETAL BULLITT'S STAGGERED / NITTO 555'S MORE TO COME...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-27-2013
Apprentice
5.0L Member

Garage
Thanks. this will get me started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romcjr View Post
I actually bought this "kit" off ebay from a guy on another forum that was going to put it in a V6 mustang , but found out he didn't have power to the right seat . If you google " how to install mustang passenger power seat conversion" , it will bring up listings from another mustang forum that has all parts listed by Ford part no. . Hope this helps . Good Luck !!

2012 GT Prem. Black, 6MT82, Brembo Package, Rear Sensing Security Package, Appearance Package #5 ,3.73 LS Axle, GT500 Axle Backs, MGW Shifter, FRPP Tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page