Ford Mustang Forum banner

ZeroAviation tuning

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Fatopotomus 
#1 ·
Hey just wanted to give a big thanks to Matt for setting me up with a new cam tune. I've owned supercharged and turbo cars in the past, but never a lopey cammed sounding car. Well, thanks to Matt I now have that checked off my bucket list. He was very professional, easy to talk too, and answered all my questions. I also had my tune with 24 hours of payment. Now I just need some snow melted and warm weather to go out and enjoy it. It sounds really badass is my garage though. :)

#2 ·
What cam did you go with? Did you try tunning from anyone else and if so, what made you decide to go with Matt?

I'm also the first time owner of a cammed car and I keep all options open......Thanks.

#3 ·
He didn't change cams. He got a ghost cam tune that changes cam timing at idle to give the old school lope. I would like a cam tune but I have cats still.

#4 ·
Thanks Daustin. I know what a ghost cam tune is. I didn't know that's what he was talkin about.
I equate that to putting a playing card on the spokes of a bicycle with a clothes pin.

A lot of noise with zero gains.

#5 ·
I figured you knew what it was but I put it out there anyway.

#10 ·
The lopey idle sound at idle does nothing for performance. That was what he meant. Yes since it is a performance tune there will be an increase in performance over stock. At least there should be.

#9 ·
He is ZeroAviation.

#11 ·
That's alright. We buried a friend of 25 years yesterday and I shouldn't have been on line in my condition......Sorry.

You enjoy your lope and I'll enjoy mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.