Ford Mustang Forum banner

Bama V2 Tunes?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  zinc03svt 
#1 ·
What are they, in comparison to the tunes they've been providing us for the last 3 or 4 years? More powerful tunes? More reliable tunes?

If you have free tunes for life, do they just e-mail you the V2 tunes?

#2 ·
"Version 2"

There's a long positive thread in the other 2011-14 forum at the top of page one.

#3 ·
"Version 2"

There's a long positive thread in the other 2011-14 forum at the top of page one.
Hey Nova -

That's a great question! Over the past 9 months Bama has completely revamped their entire line of tunes and I can't stress how different they are from what they've previously sent out. Coming out of a 3V and having access to our fleet I can personally attest to the night and day difference the V2's provide. The driveability in my opinion is actually better than OEM (Just my .02)

Additionally with improved driveabiltiy came for the need to make further adjustments to ensure that our as well as Bamas customers were happy and the V2's feature a complete remap for throttle response, fuel map, and spark map changes. The drive by wire system was completely reconfigured as well which equates to the driving not only having a much better experience but having highly improved throttle response.

Automatics customers have it even that much better with an overhaul of shifting characteristics, shift points, as well as a reevaluation of the torque converter characteristics.

If you're to have any other questions about them please don't hesitate to let me know and if you'd like to give them a try, Shoot me a PM and I'll personally work with you to get them on your Mustang.

Alex

#4 ·
I've already got the V2 tunes on the way, got them ordered this morning. The AM/BAMA folks took very good care of mel, and I gave you guys a big thumbs-up in the other thread about the V2 tunes. I hope they're as good as you say they are. It's always best to keep expectations low, and let people be pleasantly surprised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.