Ford Mustang Forum banner

noise issue

705 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Blackpenguin69 
#1 ·
I started hearing off and on some noise coming from under drivers door and back since the weather has been cold.Does anyone think its just weather related or should I have garage look at it. thank you

#5 ·
noise issue reply

Im sorry it sounds like a squeaking noise like something needs greased and it doesn't llast long its a on off noise or I don't hear it when im driving faster from exhaust sound.I appoligise for not having needed info you guys are great.

#6 ·
So you have your door closed and when your driving you hear a squeaking noise coming from the general area of the bottom of your drivers side door? That is rather strange. You think that it might be something to do with your seat belt attachment near the bottom of the door behind your seat. Move that thing around and see if it makes the same noise.

I see you have 14 model so it would not hurt to take it to the dealer if you don't figure it out. But then again, they might tell you that is a normal noise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.