Ford Mustang Forum banner

Bama V2 Tunes question

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AMAlexLazarus 
#1 ·
Sorry if this has been repeated but does the V2 tunes from Bama develop more HP or TQ than the original tunes? It appears drivability improves from what I've read, just curious about the other... Thanks!

#2 ·
hey bseiter98,

That's a good question and from what I've personally seen the numbers are right on par if not better than what they've been putting down previously.

Just like AM, Bama relies very heavily on the forums to ensure that their tunes are spit on and the V2 Tunes are deeply rooted in the forums as they had customers that contributed feedback to mold what the V2's are now - Coming from a 3V 4.6L I'm a bad judge of character but on any given day at AM I'm working with the Bama Team to get real world results and testing on their cars and from what I can tell they're that much more responsive and as much as I hate to say it the driveability is honestly better than what you would experience right off the showroom floor.

Granted I get to drive most if not all 2011-2015's the car does feel that much stronger from the "butt" dyno but this will definitely vary from person to person!

Are you currently a Free Tunes For Life member? If so I'm happy to help get you set up with their tunes...If not and you're currently running an X3 or X4 Tuner shoot me a PM with you e-mail address and contact info and I'll have you enrolled free of charge. I'm that confident in their tunes that I'll take the hit at the end of the day as they're really night and day to anything that I've driven on from them in the past!

Let me know if you're to have any questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.