Dyno Tuning - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-13-2016 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Red face Dyno Tuning

This is just a fyi for you guys and gals who have modded cars and drag race - I have keep really good records on all the mods I have made with before and after Dyno results (on the same dyno) - As I prepare for the 16 racing season (even tho no mods over the winter) thought I would put the car on the dyno - I am really glad I did as things with the car had changed to the note of almost 15rwhp less - It is was a combination of things but after re-tuning we were back to the 425rwhp - just some info never hurts to check.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-13-2016
GT Member

Thanks for the information. I have not dyno tuned my car yet. It is on my list of things to do. I would be interested in knowing what your modifications are to get up to 425 rwhp and what type of Dyno. I have a few modifications but mainly just the Kooks headers with catted H, Borla Overaxles, Airaid CAI, and Bama tunes. I believe the highest I achieved on a Dynojet was 383 hp. I suppose if I put the catless pipes in I might get another 10 hp possibly.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page