GT Track Pack "Capacities and Specifications" card - DR3J 19B146 DA - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016 Thread Starter
Rookie

GT Track Pack "Capacities and Specifications" card - DR3J 19B146 DA

Does anyone know how I can order an original GT Track Pack "Capacities and Specifications" card DR3J 19B146 DA? See attached. Mine was missing when I bought the car new in 2014. I searched fordparts.com website and the part didn't come up in the search. I also wasn't able to successfully use the live chat feature on the website to ask someone. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf capacities and specs supplemental card for Track Pack.pdf (175.1 KB, 116 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016
GT Member

If it was missing then you should request from your dealer to provide it to you.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016
Apprentice

I ordered my car and watched it roll off the truck at the dealer. I have every stitch of wrapping and paperwork - I never seen that spec card before.

'14 Grabber Blue GT - Base 300A, Track Pack, Recaro seats - Mods: SCT X4, BBK long tubes and X-pipe, Roush axlebacks, MGW shifter, BMR LCAs and UCA w/ mount
'93 Reef Blue LX 5.0 - 5-speed, black interior, factory A/C delete - GT40P Top End, 5-Lug/4-Wheel Disc - SOLD

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016
GT Member

sooo we do need friction modifier in the rear? ive never seen that page/card.

2014 Black 5.0 Track Pack with to many mods.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016
Rookie

Garage
What is the point of the card? I don't have one either.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmikeks View Post
What is the point of the card? I don't have one either.
Are you serious? The point of the card is that if you have a track package mustang there are different capacities and specifications for oil and other lubricants than for the regular GT's. Everyone should have had that extra card or extra sheet of paper.

I recommend printing the pdf and putting it with your owner's manual.

2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros, Kooks Axlebacks, Airaid CAI, BMR Rear Adj. LCAs, BMR Relocation Brackets, JLT Oil Separator(s), Barton 2 Post Shifter Bracket, Steeda Motor Mounts, Barton Shifter, JHR Clutch line, BMR adj. UCA and Mount, Kooks 1 3/4 headers/catted H, DSS Al Shaft, BMR Loop, Vogtland Sport Springs front/BMR rear, Strange Adj. Struts/Shocks, Extended ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Whiteline Tranny Mount Bushing, Borla Overaxles, BMR Watts, Vorshlag 3" Ducts
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016
PONY Member

Where is this p d f? I have the 2014 with track pack - purchased New and only got my window sticker and owners manual. Concerned now as I never got this card. Help appreciated. Many thanks to anyone! Should I continue to drive the car or tow to dealer until card is received? This is my daily driver.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan01 View Post
Where is this p d f? I have the 2014 with track pack - purchased New and only got my window sticker and owners manual. Concerned now! Help please!!! Many thanks to anyone! Should I continue to drive the car or tow to dealer?
The pdf file is attached to the OP's post. Open it up and print it.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-09-2016
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan01 View Post
Concerned now! Help please!!! Many thanks to anyone! Should I continue to drive the car or tow to dealer?
OMG- You better call for a roll-back and get it there ASAP!
Who knows what evil lurks in that car with no capacities card.

2014 Black GT Premium 401A / Track Pack / Roush Phase 3 SC
2018 Black Nissan 370Z Nismo

Last edited by crjackson2134; 04-09-2016 at 05:15 PM.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crjackson2134 View Post
OMG- You better call for a roll-back and get it there ASAP!
Who owns what evil lurks in that car with no capacities card.

Sir Jackson - Glad you got it

OP - isn't that link actually just a page in the owners manual?... do you have it laminated in case of emergency service?
PONY Member

Sincere apologies to all. I have a 2014 with track pack and just had the oil changed today. I told them it took 8 quarts and that is what they put in. So it should be 8 . 5? Were you able to determine how to get the card for track pack? I bought my car new and have just been going by the owners manual specs for track pack. Thank you!!!!
GT Member

Yes 8.5 quarts and 5W50 if you want to keep your warranty intact. Some would argue otherwise. I can't remember for sure if I got a card or a piece of paper. Should not make a difference. This should be all you need attached. You should also be able to download it from the Ford website along with all other owners manuals and updated revisions.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Track Package Supplement.pdf (172.5 KB, 94 views)

PONY Member

Many thanks!
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpenguin69 View Post
sooo we do need friction modifier in the rear? ive never seen that page/card.
with a Torsen, no.

2002 C5 Z51. MCS 2WNR TT2 coilovers, 18x11 Forgestars, 315's, yada yada. Built Z06 T56. Bolt ons. Coming soon to a CAM event near you.

2013 F150 6.2L. 9mpg.

GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamsh View Post
with a Torsen, no.
I wasn't going to put any FM anyway. Its just that the paper says to. which doesn't make sense since a torsen doesn't have clutch packs requiring friction. Maybe ford just puts it in all diff's so they don't forget on some cars.

2014 Black 5.0 Track Pack with to many mods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in