Ford Mustang Forum banner

2011-2014 GT Very Little Price Differences

8K views 59 replies 21 participants last post by  KA06GT 
#1 ·
2011-2014 GT Very Little Price Differences

So as the title says I am looking at 2011-2014 GT's right now and they are first of all scarce and hard to find. Much harder than this used to be. Why lots of theories discussed on other threads like airbag recall and etc....

Anyway topic of this thread is does anybody else notice in their area the price for a 2011 GT is very close to the price of a 2014 GT. Why is this? Normally there is a 2-3K differnece between years in most cars and used to be this way in Mustangs. It seems now in Mustangs 2011 GT's and 2014 GT's all fall for the most part within a 5K range of each other and all mixed in.

What is going on? Thoughts?

#56 ·
Solid deal.. just had an 11 Brembo Race Red 60K miles with the 401A & NAV go for $19,500 that I had been watching.

It had Magnaflow axleback, BOSS 302 intake, C&L CAI, and tune, passed emissions and no CEL.

Would guys tell the wife exactly what kind of deal I just missed out on please?

#57 ·
Honestly, that's what a 60K '11 sells for. The '13 above is a pretty good deal. I'd expect that to go somewhere around 21.

#60 ·
This thread definitely makes me feel a little better about what I paid for my 2011 5.0 that I picked up about a month ago! All the mods are in my signature, but they all came with the car when I bought it minus the dyno tune and SCT X4, which I added shortly after purchasing. (It had already been tuned, but I trust my tuner more) Plus the seller had just put new 20" KMC wheels and brand new Nitto NT555 tires on all four corners, and also included the old 19" SVE GT500 replica wheels and tires with it too. It had a little more mileage than I would have liked but at 87,xxx she still hopefully has a lot of life left in her!

2011 GT Premium 6-Speed 401A with navigation.

It was by far the cheapest I could find in my area for a base GT let alone one with all the options and mods! 2011+ 5.0's are apparently worth their weight in gold in my area of KY, but this fellow had unfortunately called off his marriage and needed to sell a few things. I looked on and off for over a year before finding a deal I could stomach. Even after an alignment and cam bolt kit installation at Ford, an oil change, SCT X4 tuner, and dyno tuning I'm still right around the $17K mark.

Boy that 5.0 makes it all worth it though :grin:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.