Ford Mustang Forum banner

New England Spring Cruise 2017!

3K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  YellO1SVT 
#1 ·
New England Spring Cruise 2017 is here!

Saturday June 3rd

Strange Mud and I have picked the weekend of June 3rd for the next New England cruise. It will be the CT route which is lots twists and turns on back roads. Details will follow but Saturday June 3rd (rain date of Sunday the 4th) is the date. We have a 100+ mile loop through some great driving roads that will include a stop for lunch and a group of like minded drivers so come with us and have some fun. If you haven't been on one of these rides before you can look at some of our old threads for an idea of what they are like.

Standard rules apply:

These rides are at your own risk...Mud is a bad influence.

For those on the last few rides plz note on this ride Mud intends to drop his speed some from earlier rides. We still will be having fun but it will not be quite as intense as the last couple rides. I suggested that Mud bring it back to pre-suspension upgrade speeds.

Lets go have fun!

PM me or Mud or reply to this thread if you plan on joining us so that we can get a head count for lunch.

Rob

See less See more
#35 ·
Looks like a nice turn out, lots of Mustangs. I'm partial to Grabber Blue of course.

#36 ·
It was great meeting everyone. I figured out where my wipers were too! I put a few miles on my car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.