Ford Mustang Forum banner

OIL Kendall motor oil

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  MarkMartinez 
#1 ·
Just wondering if Kendall motor oil is on the shelves near where you live. And where do you live?:nerd:

#3 ·
We have it in Clinton TN. I'm 64 and it's been around since I was a kid too :)

I have never used it but I'm sure it is a good oil :)

Reactions: MarkMartinez
#5 ·
I bet your 3.7 really hauls ass! Nice!:surprise:

#4 ·
The reason I asked is because out here in Southern California all auto parts places and even WalMart does not sell this brand of oil. I am familiar with this brand though. Kendall has been around for years and is a major name in quality lubricants.

OK here's my story: I was shopping at the 99 cent only store here in town, they are a large chain here out west. I'm looking down the automotive aisle and I see Kendall motor oil. Right away I'm familiar with the name. I take a closer look and come to find out that the shelf is filled with the 5-30w top of the line full synthetic Kendall motor oil. Now get this, the price per quart is $2.99 all day every day! Used to buy my oil at Walmart and that was the best buy until I discovered Kendall synthetic with "Liquid titanium" at the 99 cent stores. Run it in all my cars just put 8 quarts in my coyote and its smooth as butter. Just wanted to share this story because I knew it sold in other parts of the country, its just not marketed much out here west. :wink:

#6 ·
Mark ,
I found it too at my Anaheim 99cent store. I bought 20 bottles! I run it in my 5.0 Explorer and "I" think it does a better job than the Mobil 1 I was using. Kendall is good stuff. I run the green oil ( now Brad Penn/DA Lubricants) in my race engines.

#7 ·
#8 ·
Hey, it's pretty cool to be the "young guy" in the group for once, that doesn't happen very often these days. (I'm 56)

At $3/quart that's even cheaper than Mobil 1 jugs at Wally World, maybe I'll check my local dollar store too.

#10 ·
99 Cent Only Stores :winksthumbsup3.gif

#9 ·
Just checked here in Mesa AZ and they only had 6 qts. Luckly there are plenty 99cent stores in the area.

#12 ·
The quarts at the 99cent only store was in a red container not silver. Label looks the same though. Perhaps Kendall uses the different color for distribution purposes. Container said it comes out of Texas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.