Ford Mustang Forum banner

I bought the car! I am now officially a member of the Mustang family!

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  CDN5.0 
#1 ·
And I am in love! The V8 is like nothing I've ever felt or heard before. And boy, it's loud and unapologetically American, especially with the STP exhaust and custom muffler! That coyote really howls!

I'm also glad to be a member of this forum. Quite honestly, you guys are some of the nicest members I've had the pleasure of meeting on a car forum!

There she is! PICTURES DON'T DO THIS CAR JUSTICE, LOOKS A MILLION TIMES BETTER IN PERSON. THIS COLOR IS UNBELIEVABLE IN PERSON.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks!

I know. I am going to be parking faaaaaaar away from everyone. Have to invest in a dash cam as well. That's the always the worst about buying a clean car is worrying if someone is going to dent it or key it. Or have to worry about the guy tailgating the **** out of you.

#4 ·
Glad your in the group. I know your going to smile with every mile.

Reactions: eliteplague
#8 ·
Beautiful car OP, welcome to AFM. That car looks so sweet, I want to get another 5.0 in Grabber Blue. Please update your user profile to include name & location. It's nice to know friends by name & if they're close by. All the best...

Charles

#11 ·
I'll definitely check it out. Which model did you pick out?[/QUOTE]

I got the 2 camera setup with optional IR back camera. there have been some attempted break-in's around the neighborhood the last couple of month's either houses, or cars having valuables taken. Normally they check the cars to see if they are locked or not. I figure between the car alarm, cameras, and the dog barking it could be well covered. If not I have a few friends to help out Mr. Smith, Mr. Wesson, and Mr. Remington.

#12 ·
Congratulations. Happy that you like the car.

#15 ·
I'm really enjoying the car, it's horrifyingly really fast when I want it to be fast, sometimes when I see an open highway I just love to gas it and hear the car roar - the car really flies!. Best part is if I drive it casually with a bit of hard gas here and there, I end up getting 19 MPG average, which isn't bad at all for a 5.0 V8! I could probably get 21 mpg.

#19 ·
"Horrifyingly fast" Love that!
The grabber blue with black rims looks great - be prepared for two things: one, they are so competent that you need to use the cruise control cuz if you aren't paying attention to the speedo you will find yourself being waaaay over the posted limit without meaning to, and two, the power thing will wear off as you get used to it, it'll go from "ohdeargawd" to "meh, maybe I should get a blower" fairly quickly.
Truth

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.