Stock GT hood or Cervini stalker II

• Stock GT hood

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Cervini stalker hood II

Votes: 9 47.4%

Stock hood or Cervini stalker

6K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  muhstang 
#1 ·
Hi Guys! I have a 2014 Mustang GT GHIG. I removed the non-functional roush scoop and now time to decide whether to upgrade my existing hood with a cervini stalker II or just stick with the stock one and repair and repaint with the same color. Please advise.

I am considering staler II and no other else.

Which one do you think looks best?

The one with a stock hood?
Or the one with cervini stalker hood?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Stock.

#5 ·
Problem with stock hood is that it will probably develop the corrosion problem, so if you are going to spend the money to replace it, I'd recommend any fiberglass or carbon fiber hood; including the stalker. There are also some carbon fiber hoods available that are the same design as the factory one, I am not sure of the name but Google can find it.

If it was my car, I would go with carbon fiber in the same design as factory, but that was not one of your options so . . .

#17 ·
IMO WHY get a hood with a NON FUNCTIONING scoop???????

I would buy a hood with a scoop that's FUNCTIONAL "IF" your going to have a hood that doesn't have that just stick with the OEM hood and slap another FAKE scoop on it

#18 ·
Umm, you do understand the cervini's hoods are functional and they sell the optional duct for folks who have a CAI, right?

#27 ·
I stand corrected

#30 ·
Just have to be careful when shipping fiberglass. My first one cracked and had to send it back to cervini

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.