2011 Mustang VIN Help! - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

2011 Mustang VIN Help!

Hey guys, my dealer just got back to me with only the last eight digits of mine VIN Number ive been trying to piece the other parts of it together with no luck I kno 1ZV is the starting point, can anyone help me put my vin together so I can start to check status of my car I dont know what goes infront of the last eight digits! And what website do I go to, to check the order status? Here is my last eight digits of my VIN: B5116830

any help is greatly appreciated guys! Im so anxious!!:kooky:

Oh yea I ordered a 2011 Mustang GT Premium Coupe only options are 6 speed Auto and 19" Brushed Aluminum wheels not sure if that makes a difference! Thanks Guys!

Last edited by Blubyu; 04-21-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Forgot information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

The line has been delayed so when you do get your VIN I would talked to your dealer to see if your car has been effected since some peoples cars have been delayed and others havent. It looks like it is both the V6 and 5.0s that have been delayed, and no news as to what the cause of the delay is.

Engine: RGR 326ci shortblock - RGR Stage 2 Heads - RGR Custom Grind Cams - Cobra Jet Intake Manifold - Ford Racing Monoblade Throttle Body - JLT Cobra Jet CAI
Front Suspension: BMR K-Member - BMR A-Arms - BMR A-Arm Support Bar - BMR Radiator Support - Ford Racing Boss 302R Steering Rack
Rear Suspension: BMR Adjustable Lower Control Arms
Exhaust: Kooks 1 7/8ths Long Tubes - Kooks Green Cats H-Pipe, Kooks Boss Side Pipes, JPC Racing over axle pipes - Ford Racing SVT Sport Mufflers
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

I knew there had been a delay but, i have also heard others say it is mythed! I just need help with the standard numbers of the VIN since I have the last numbers of my vin I just need help putting the plant number and the engine number and things such as that, Can anyone help me please! Thanks Guys!

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010
Apprentice

My dealer swears Ford has not issued a Ok to Sell for the GT's yet. So I don't know who to believe yet. Any other dealers on here have their reps say anything yet?
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
I knew there had been a delay but, i have also heard others say it is mythed! I just need help with the standard numbers of the VIN since I have the last numbers of my vin I just need help putting the plant number and the engine number and things such as that, Can anyone help me please! Thanks Guys!
Call this number:
(800) 392-3673

The rep there can track your status using your VIN. They are really nice, but can only tell you what the status is, they don't have any inside info on the hold or even know if it exist or not.

But they can tell you where it is in the build process.

Mine says its awaiting shipment and is currently at AAI. But she couldn't say what was holding it up - I am assuming the hold.

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Hey guys, finally got my full vin number thanks guru for the number I actually called ford and the helped me with it! Pretty nice people I must say, anyway does anyone know the website that allows people to see their build dates and their window sticker? I know some other guys can view all of that! Thanks guys!
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010
Apprentice

When did you order your car?
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

3-29 I am Anxious!!!
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-22-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

So in general, it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to get the VIN?

Is that when the dealer can access and provide if requested?

Blueblaze
2011 GT 5.0 Premium Coupe, Kona Blue, Interior Charcoal /Grabber Blue ,6 speed MT, Comfort Group, ,Brembo Brakes , 3.73 Gears, Security Package, Shaker1000, Polk Speakers, CDC Chin Spoiler, JLT Oil Separator, Custom Grille layout, HID, Brenspeed 93 Tune /Steeda CAI , GT500 SVT Axle Backs
A new Beast in disguiseÖ..
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
Hey guys, finally got my full vin number thanks guru for the number I actually called ford and the helped me with it! Pretty nice people I must say, anyway does anyone know the website that allows people to see their build dates and their window sticker? I know some other guys can view all of that! Thanks guys!
Hey man did you ever find a website that allows people to see their build dates and their window sticker. It's killing me! Thanks.
Apprentice

Put your VIN at the end:
http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...icker.pdf?vin=
Let us know if you have your sticker already.
Rookie

Question VIN # added to web site

My sticker came up but did not have my name on it or dealer #. Is that true with the rest of you?
Rookie

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimag View Post
Put your VIN at the end:
http://services.forddirect.fordvehic...icker.pdf?vin=
Let us know if you have your sticker already.
Hey man when i click on the link it says this "Argument: VIN is mandatory for WindowSticker Inventory Service". Thats all it says and it is on a blank white page.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincybeast View Post
Hey man when i click on the link it says this "Argument: VIN is mandatory for WindowSticker Inventory Service". Thats all it says and it is on a blank white page.
Did you put your vin immediately after the "=" sign in the web block?

Larry - SGM (Ret) US Army

2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible
Kona Blue, Stone Leather, Stone Top
6 Speed Auto, 2.73, Comfort Pkg, etc
Rookie

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Shadow View Post
Did you put your vin immediately after the "=" sign in the web block?
Ok man thanks yea my sticker came up i am so excited and cant wait for it to get here!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page