2011 mustang GT ordering/delivery date question - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

My info:

Ordered 5-11, VIN 5-13. Building started on 3-June, released and awaiting shipping on Ramp 5P since 7-June. ETA was bumped to 18-June from 14-June with latest update.

SHIP IT

SHIP IT

SHIP IT

SHIP IT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

So i go to get into my new GT premium for the first time. I hop in it turn it on and it souds amazing. Take it out for a spin and this guy in a camaro wants to fool around. So i figure hell yea time to nut up or shut up. I slam down the pedal and......

I WAKE UP...

Tell me this how many Camaro's can I leave eating my dust with an empty garage?

How many Ricers with graphics and a fart-can am I able to make look stupid with no ride?

How many "Wow that's a nice Car" or jealous looks or holy **** moments does walking to and from work get me?

Nearly two months now and neither Ford CS nor my dealer has a clue what the hell planet they are on let alone why I havent even had a VIN number assigned yet.
Well I gave the dealer the ultimatum today. Either they find out wtf is goign on and why my order hasnt even processed within the next two weeks or I am gone.

No one feed me any BS about holds or QC or Ford needs to get the car right because plain and simple none of that has anything to do with the fact that the order hasnt even processed yet/ that I have no VIN/ and the car doesnt even exist yet.

If I am gonna pay over 40 G's for a vehicle you would think the dealership and Ford would show a little more Customer Service.

Sorry for the rant guys but the lack of info cannot be excused.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Rapid Spec 401A, Kona Blue, Brembo Package, 3.73 Rear Axle, Electronics package, GT Coupe pckg 5
PONY Member

Its understandable. Ive been waiting for 3 months. mine just went to ramp 5p. So i hoping it gets put on a truck soon. And im also only 2 hrs away from the Flat Rock plant.

But good luck. Hope you get it soon.
You havnt had been assigned a vin yet?! that is some bs. Get on your dealers *** about that one.

PS yelling always helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisherteets View Post
So i go to get into my new GT premium for the first time. I hop in it turn it on and it souds amazing. Take it out for a spin and this guy in a camaro wants to fool around. So i figure hell yea time to nut up or shut up. I slam down the pedal and......

I WAKE UP...

Tell me this how many Camaro's can I leave eating my dust with an empty garage?

How many Ricers with graphics and a fart-can am I able to make look stupid with no ride?

How many "Wow that's a nice Car" or jealous looks or holy **** moments does walking to and from work get me?

Nearly two months now and neither Ford CS nor my dealer has a clue what the hell planet they are on let alone why I havent even had a VIN number assigned yet.
Well I gave the dealer the ultimatum today. Either they find out wtf is goign on and why my order hasnt even processed within the next two weeks or I am gone.

No one feed me any BS about holds or QC or Ford needs to get the car right because plain and simple none of that has anything to do with the fact that the order hasnt even processed yet/ that I have no VIN/ and the car doesnt even exist yet.

If I am gonna pay over 40 G's for a vehicle you would think the dealership and Ford would show a little more Customer Service.

Sorry for the rant guys but the lack of info cannot be excused.

2011 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red w/ Black Stripe - Brembo Package - Shaker 1000
2003 F150 FX4 5.4L - 3in lift
Semper Paratus
"They say money doesn't buy happiness. That phrase should end with 'just kidding" -Daniel Tosh

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

ok guys
so I FINALLY got my VIN but nothing is showing up for the window sticker yet
I guess this is natural as it takes about a week for the sticker to show up on the site?

I did call CS and asked about the VIN to make sure it was my car. It seems to be correct. So heres to hoping the thing gets built soon.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Rapid Spec 401A, Kona Blue, Brembo Package, 3.73 Rear Axle, Electronics package, GT Coupe pckg 5
Apprentice

Quote:
ok guys
I guess this is natural as it takes about a week for the sticker to show up on the site?

I did call CS and asked about the VIN to make sure it was my car. It seems to be correct. So heres to hoping the thing gets built soon.
When I got my VIN I immediately got a build date. But I also did retail order verification.

Your sticker will NOT show up until 3-5 days before your build. Don't bother checking for the while. The most difficult part will be after your car is built and it just doesn't ship. My car was finished on the 4th of June and has been bouncing between AAI, Ramp 5P, and "offsite" for the last three god damn weeks.

Other people with similar build dates got theirs shipped asap. F Ford.
PONY Member

Quote:
ok guys

I got my VIN, two days later the window sticker showed up and 13 days after it was built, it was delivered (2 days ago). I ordered in January and didn't here anything for 5 months, then bip, boom, bang, it's here. Hang in there.

2006 GT, FRPP drag pack, FRPP handling pack
2011 GT ordered 1/30, off the truck on 6/21

Black GT - 401a, Black/Cashmere interior
6 spd, spoiler delete, security package
3.73, HID, comfort package
Brembo brake package, Glass top
First mod - CS front fascia
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Yea, unless something happens i dont forsee the thing getting stuck in ramp 51 but I guess it could happen.

I litterally just got married this past weekend and I had really hoped to have had it for the wedding but no such luck. (I guess the positive side to that story is I didnt have to worry about my friend decorating my mustang lol i was pissed enough when i found my Scion xD plastered with window paint and filled to the brim with baloons lol)

but yea maybe I will get lucky and it will be built while I am on my honeymoon this upcoming week and then be waiting for me when I get back....... ahhh wouldnt that be nice :smoke:

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page