Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
ldc
Rookie

Got it, thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

I ordered a brochure two weeks ago and still not received one. Does anyone know the 800 number. That rebate can help a lot.

Thx

2010 Mustang GT, black on black, 19 inch painted wheels, auto, comfort package, rear view camera, glass roof.
Banned

$750 + 0% + $1000

I just got a mailer today for $750 Private cash through June 30 plus 0% through June 1 plus $1000 Cash Back through June 1. Good for 2010/2011 vehicles excluding Fiesta S, Raptor, Shelby GT500.

Now I wish I had already ordered. All I can do at this point is hope the dealers get stock in by June 1 and are willing to offer the same pricing they quoted me for an order, or that this promo is extended after June.

Banned

Toyota Conquest program

I went to the dealer last night to see if we could make a deal on the terms I listed above since they do have stock of V6 2011 Stangs. I wanted a silver, but after staring at the grey color for over an hour I am on the fence now between them. I have always liked black but live off of a dirt road so it has been best to go with silver.

The $750 "Private Cash" is for Toyota Conquest program since I currently lease a Lexus. The 0% is for 36 months. They say the $1000 does not apply to the 2011 although I do not read it that way. They entered my invitation # and the $750 is all that showed, which I saw myself. I have requested they follow up with promo headquarters and get an explanation since what I am reading is that the promos apply to 2010/11 which means 2010 &/OR 2011. Misleading if it does not indeed apply.

The additional bad news is that they say when they quoted me the $22,900 that was an estimate and the best they could do was sell it to me for invoice which is $23,485

Good news is that I also meet the criteria for the $500 recent grad program. Also, everyone gets $500 Cash Back now.

Total discounts as it stands $750 + 500 + 500 = $1750. The extra $500 in Cash Back would be ideal but I guess I should be happy? Then again the price is about $500 more than quoted!?!?!?

Here is a scan of the mailer I got
Apprentice

Thanks for the info. I just ordered a brochure, I wanted one to show people anyway.

So are you saying you will get $1,750 back on rebates? That's pretty good. I also should qualify for the "recent grad" rebate. I ordered my 2011 GT last week and I'm trying to figure out all the financing stuff now. Hopefully when I get my VIN it will be a little easier. I'm also trying to get as much 0% financing as I can, but I probably won't qualify for the full amount. I expect a 5% inflation rate in the next few years, so a loan like that is like free money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandToSea View Post
I went to the dealer last night to see if we could make a deal on the terms I listed above since they do have stock of V6 2011 Stangs. I wanted a silver, but after staring at the grey color for over an hour I am on the fence now between them. I have always liked black but live off of a dirt road so it has been best to go with silver.

The $750 "Private Cash" is for Toyota Conquest program since I currently lease a Lexus. The 0% is for 36 months. They say the $1000 does not apply to the 2011 although I do not read it that way. They entered my invitation # and the $750 is all that showed, which I saw myself. I have requested they follow up with promo headquarters and get an explanation since what I am reading is that the promos apply to 2010/11 which means 2010 &/OR 2011. Misleading if it does not indeed apply.

The additional bad news is that they say when they quoted me the $22,900 that was an estimate and the best they could do was sell it to me for invoice which is $23,485

Good news is that I also meet the criteria for the $500 recent grad program. Also, everyone gets $500 Cash Back now.

Total discounts as it stands $750 + 500 + 500 = $1750. The extra $500 in Cash Back would be ideal but I guess I should be happy? Then again the price is about $500 more than quoted!?!?!?

Here is a scan of the mailer I got
Apprentice

Called ford a few days ago pissed about not getting a brochure and got a $750 coupon today . Hopefully I can use it on my loaded v6 mustang in a couple of weeks.

2010 Mustang GT, black on black, 19 inch painted wheels, auto, comfort package, rear view camera, glass roof.
Banned

What about the $1000 cash back?

Has anyone used the $1000 Cash Back on a 2011 vehicle of any type?
Banned

I closed the deal on the V6 base with 101A package last night. $23,345 minus rebates, plus 6 oil changes/tire rotations and 0% for 3 years. They tried to throw in the $595 Dealer fee at the finance table and I made it clear we had agreed to the $23,345 - rebates + TTT. They dropped the dealer fee and we closed the deal. I got the $500 cash back, $500 College grad and $750 Toyota Conquest rebates as mentioned for a total price of $21,595. My lease is not up until the end of the month and I am not looking to pay the additional insurance until I have to so I probably will not pick it up for a week or two.

By the way I found it to have some get up and go, but it is not chirping the tires from a stand still when mashing the gas and not braking. It is fine with me since I plan on giving it to my son as a first car in 18 months if he gets a scholarship.
Apprentice

I received the brochure but this rebate is only on stock, so not on order
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I guess they are sending different mailers to different people.I have the 2010 Mustang and it has the $750 coupon but the $1000.00 cashback is for the V6 Mustang not the GT.I guess I should be happy with the $750 + $500 from ford.

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)
Apprentice

OK I'm getting pissed! I've ordered the 2011 brochure twice on line and once over the phone. So far all I have receievd is a 2010 brochure and also one on a 2010 Edge! No coupons, no rebates !! Whats a guy gotta do?? My car will be here next week!

an F-15 in a sky of Cessnas......!!!!!!!!
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacketsbum View Post
OK I'm getting pissed! I've ordered the 2011 brochure twice on line and once over the phone. So far all I have receievd is a 2010 brochure and also one on a 2010 Edge! No coupons, no rebates !! Whats a guy gotta do?? My car will be here next week!
Hm. Call your dealer and see if they have anything in your name under your customer ID.

I got two in last week.

One for the 2009/2010 750 dollar rebate
One for the 2010/2011 750 dollar rebate
Apprentice

Hmmm...I got 2 in this week...did you check the box saying you are buying in 0-30 days? Also it IS good on retail orders....

2011 GT Convertible, Race Red, Auto, Loaded
My "other Ford"
Apprentice

I ordered my brochure online two weeks ago. I got it today, and it does indeed have the $750 private cash to be used on a new 2010/2011 Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury. It says it's in addition to any other special offers. Now I have some extra cash to pay for my mods. Excellent!

2011 GT Premium Convertible Automatic = Received 05/28/10.
Completed mods:
-Tinted windows and all lamps (6/2010); Aftermarket speakers, amps, and 12" sub (7/2010); Staggered 20" wheels and tires (7/2010); Magnaflow axle-back (8/2010); SCT/Bama Custom Tune (8/2010); Sport rotors (8/2010); Pushbutton ignition and keyless entry (11/2010); Supercharger (7/2011)
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Yup I got my brochure today so from the time I ordered it (2011 Ford Mustang) it only took 10 days. Inside the brochure was the $750 Private Cash offer...now good through 07/06/10, 0.0%/3.9%/4.9%/6.9% for 30/48/60/72mo on 2011 Ford Mustang v6 good through 06/01/2010 and a pre-approved credit offer from Ford good until 08/05/10. Hmm, what are the odds if I order a v6 it might be here before the $750 offer expires? :?:

For Play: 2011 Ford Mustang v6 Premium Coupe w/Pony Package. Stock...for now.

For Work: 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE. The fun daily driver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page