$750 brochure rebate for 2010/2011 Mustangs - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

$750 brochure rebate for 2010/2011 Mustangs

Take from 2010+ Mustang - The Mustang Source so thanks Gene K.

I'll quote what he said...

Quote:
Since this came up on another topic and generated a lot of interest I will make a new topic.

The $750 Brochure Rebate Coupons now beeing mailed out are now for 2010/2011 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles excepting some hybrids and limited production vehicles like the GT500. I received one Friday the 4-23 and confirmed it on Smart Vincent with my 2011 Mustang VIN.

1. Go on Ford Vehicles.com and order a paper snail mail Brochure. They usually take 10-14 days. I ordered a 2010 Mustang Brochure because 2011 brochures are taking about twice that due to demand.
2. Select 0-30 days for time frame before buying.
3. If you have received a Brochure Rebate Coupon before order the brochure using another household members name (Rebate Coupon is household transferable only) or your middle name as Ford only sends one coupon per person.
3. It is combinable with all public incentives (Like Low APR or $500 Bonus Cash) but not Private Ones (Like Millitary $500).
4. It is not usable with A/Z/D Plans but is usable with X-Plan
5. Mine is good for 60 days form the day they printed and mailed it.

PS If you have a 2011 coming in and already have a 2009/2010 Brochure Rebate Coupon that is still good I would call the dealer and have him run a Smart Vincent using the Program ID (33142) and your Customer ID (On Coupon) with your VIN as it may work.
Hope everyone saves some $$$!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010
Apprentice

Just put my brochure request in. We'll see how it goes!

2011 GT Premium Convertible Automatic = Received 05/28/10.
Completed mods:
-Tinted windows and all lamps (6/2010); Aftermarket speakers, amps, and 12" sub (7/2010); Staggered 20" wheels and tires (7/2010); Magnaflow axle-back (8/2010); SCT/Bama Custom Tune (8/2010); Sport rotors (8/2010); Pushbutton ignition and keyless entry (11/2010); Supercharger (7/2011)
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

Ordered.

Thanks for the heads up

Blueblaze
2011 GT 5.0 Premium Coupe, Kona Blue, Interior Charcoal /Grabber Blue ,6 speed MT, Comfort Group, ,Brembo Brakes , 3.73 Gears, Security Package, Shaker1000, Polk Speakers, CDC Chin Spoiler, JLT Oil Separator, Custom Grille layout, HID, Brenspeed 93 Tune /Steeda CAI , GT500 SVT Axle Backs
A new Beast in disguise…..

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010
Apprentice

thanks for the heads up thats awesome
I am glad to see i can use it with the X-plan.
Now is this something I have to turn in at purchase or i send into ford.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Rapid Spec 401A, Kona Blue, Brembo Package, 3.73 Rear Axle, Electronics package, GT Coupe pckg 5
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

I believe it's something you give to the dealer at delivery. I believe you're supposed to take delivery within 60 days of receiving the rebate code.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010
PONY Member

Thanks! Hard to argue with $750

2006 GT, FRPP drag pack, FRPP handling pack
2011 GT ordered 1/30, off the truck on 6/21

Black GT - 401a, Black/Cashmere interior
6 spd, spoiler delete, security package
3.73, HID, comfort package
Brembo brake package, Glass top
First mod - CS front fascia
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ChaosFury
Ford sent us two $750 rebate cards for 09/10 cars a few days ago, and after reading this I ordered a 2011 brochure by mail. So will we be able to combine the three or not?

Elenora. Watch out, she may kick.

2012 GT Premium: Race red - automatic - 3:31 gears - HID headlights - all weather 19" Pirelli tires - Roush axle-back exhaust, GT/CS Spoiler. Coming soon: quarter panel & rear window louvers
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFury View Post
Ford sent us two $750 rebate cards for 09/10 cars a few days ago, and after reading this I ordered a 2011 brochure by mail. So will we be able to combine the three or not?
I'm pretty sure you can't combine. But other people are suggesting calling your dealer and using your customer code on the back of the 09/10 brochure and see if it accepts it.
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-28-2010
ldc
Rookie

A bit more info about this coupon?

Can someone who has the coupon tell me exactly when you have to buy (or take delivery?) in order to take advantage of this offer? Does using the coupon result in a payment back to the buyer from Ford down the road, or does it produce a discount that the dealer uses toward the purchase agreement for a car? If I bought a new leftover on-the-lot 2010 today, took delivery now, and my coupon arrived by mail three weeks from now, would I be able to benefit from the $750 after the fact (or must one have the coupon in hand at time of purchase in order to benefit)? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions!
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

thanks for the info,
ordered my brochure but I'm wondering if it can be used with the $500 customer cash from ford on 2011 Mustangs.I doubt they can be combined but ya never know.

2011 Performance white base GT 6MT 3.73 gears(sold)
Apprentice

Ok here is an update. I confirmed with my dealer over last weekend when placing the order. The $750 is combinable with the $500 customer cash on the 2011 mustangs.

The $750 is NOT combinable with the other $500 rebate (Military, AQHA etc).

The system does not allow them to be combined.

If someone was able to combine all three rebates $500 customer cash + $750 brochure +$500 (new grad, AQHA etc) please do post.

Are we sure that the $750 can be used on 2011 as I think it says 2010.

Current: 2000 V6 Convertible 5 Spd, Dark Blue, Grey Leather Interior with Rear Spoiler
On Order (Apr 24th): 2011 V6 Convertible Premium
Auto, Black with Black Leather, 203 A - MCA edition, Comfort package, Security package, Rear Camera, Convertible Boot Cover
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldc View Post
Can someone who has the coupon tell me exactly when you have to buy (or take delivery?) in order to take advantage of this offer? Does using the coupon result in a payment back to the buyer from Ford down the road, or does it produce a discount that the dealer uses toward the purchase agreement for a car? If I bought a new leftover on-the-lot 2010 today, took delivery now, and my coupon arrived by mail three weeks from now, would I be able to benefit from the $750 after the fact (or must one have the coupon in hand at time of purchase in order to benefit)? Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions!
You must take delivery within 60 days of receiving the coupon as far as I know. If you receive the coupon after, it's worthless. If you take delivery of the car 61 days after you receive the coupon, it's worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csriram45
Ok here is an update. I confirmed with my dealer over last weekend when placing the order. The $750 is combinable with the $500 customer cash on the 2011 mustangs.

The $750 is NOT combinable with the other $500 rebate (Military, AQHA etc).

The system does not allow them to be combined.

If someone was able to combine all three rebates $500 customer cash + $750 brochure +$500 (new grad, AQHA etc) please do post.

Are we sure that the $750 can be used on 2011 as I think it says 2010.
People on the Mustang Source says the coupon says 2010/2011. There is also another version that was sent out before these that said 2009/2010. They don't know if the 09/10 work, but everyone that has tried the '10/'11 says it will work.
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Apparently after you get the email from Ford saying that your brochure is in the mail, you can call the Ford Customer Service 800 number and they can look it up in their system from there and you can just give the number to your dealer. So for those of you who might be taking delivery before it arrives, you can try this.
ldc
Rookie

Thanks for this additional information--very helpful! Does the coupon have clear instructions to the dealer on how this offer works? In the course of shopping I have encountered several dealers who don't seem to have (or reveal) much knowledge of how to process these less well known promotional incentives. And does this work like a customer cash incentive, such that it can be applied to reduce the size of the buyer's check to the dealer at time of purchase or is it strictly a post-sale rebate that goes to the buyer by mail some number of weeks/months subsequent to the purchase transaction? I submitted my brochure request yesterday--thanks very much to this thread!
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldc View Post
Thanks for this additional information--very helpful! Does the coupon have clear instructions to the dealer on how this offer works? In the course of shopping I have encountered several dealers who don't seem to have (or reveal) much knowledge of how to process these less well known promotional incentives. And does this work like a customer cash incentive, such that it can be applied to reduce the size of the buyer's check to the dealer at time of purchase or is it strictly a post-sale rebate that goes to the buyer by mail some number of weeks/months subsequent to the purchase transaction? I submitted my brochure request yesterday--thanks very much to this thread!
I believe they just enter in the customer code from the coupon along with your VIN number in the Smart Vincent system (or something like that) and it will tell you if it works. And I believe it is there to reduce the buyer's check at the time of purchase.

And I submitted my request two days ago and yesterday I got an email from Ford saying it was in the mail. So it shouldn't be too long.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page